Toy friend

November 11, 2032. It was Willow's 24th birthday, venti and peach were setting up the gifts and letting the guest in, after havoc going missing four years ago everyone sorta forgot about it but peach and venti could tell willow missed them.

A few weeks after willow meeting that cop she moved into her place.

"Peach put the white wine in the cooler and tie the balloons to the bed headboard, I need to pick up the cake"

"Okay!"

"And peach"

"yeah?"

"don't touch the gifts"

And with that venti left to go pick up the cake from a cake shop nearby, he also had to go to build a bear before picking up willow at 8. am.

Once everything was done venti drove to willows job to pick her up

"You know I could've driven myself home"

"I know I just wanted to see my friend we really haven't seen each other very much after you know..."

"yeah"

They both sat in silence as venti drove to willow's home. When willow walked up to her home she noticed all the lights were off, venti got out of the car and smiled at willow.

Willow took out her keys and slowly unlocked the door, all of a sudden everyone popped out

"SURPRISE" willow flinched from all the yelling and sudden light shining "Happy birthday willow!" 

venti said hugging their friend, willow pats his back as they both let each other go from the hug, willow was grateful for what they did but 10/10 she'd have to clean up everything by herself like always.

Venti walked willow over to the kitchen with everyone following behind them talking and laughing. "So willow what do you want to drink white wine or red wine?"

"I never had white wine so I'll try that" willow said rubbing her head a little

"Coming right up!"

Everyone was happy, partying drinking, then came the time to open willow's gift once this time came everyone was shoving their gifts in her face begging her to open theirs first.

"Willow open mine!"

peach said

"No mine!"

minaa

said

"Okay, I'll open mulans first" willow said. As willow pilled back the birthday wrapping inside was a heart shape neckless "thanks Mulan" willow said smiling at Mulan.

After opening everyone's gift, she finally got to ventis gift, it was inside a huge box and the wrapping was gold and white and the pattern was zig zags. Willow slowly pilled the rapping off, under all the rapping was a huge white box.

She quickly lifted the lid off the box since this was her last gift and she wanted everyone out of her house. Inside the box was a big bear with the build a bear logo on the foot. "Surprise willow, this is a talkable build a bear!"

"aw thanks, venti"

"No problem willow"

"If you press the bow it will play old audios that I added to the bear"

Willow pressed the bow and heard the voice of her "dead" best friend.

"Do you like it?"

"yeah thanks, venti" willow said trying to smile. After that everyone got back to partying and drinking in other words fucking up willow's house.

After an hour or maybe even four, Willow couldn't tell because of her pounding headache from all the yelling and loud music, when her neighbors knocked on the door complaining about the loud music she ended the party. Once everyone was out willow cleaned up but in the middle of cleaning she stopped and looked at the bear, it was all white.

It was about six in the morning and she was still cleaning, around this time she would be getting ready to go to work but instead, she was cleaning.

"I think I'll call off of work just for today" willow thought as she grabbed the bear and dragged her body to her bedroom she tossed the bear on the bed, it flipped a few times then fell on the floor but willow left it there and went to shower.

When she got out the bear was sitting upright on her bed, she scratched her head not sure if she picked it up or not.

She pushed it aside and got ready for bed as she flicked off her light she swears something tapped her shoulder.

"Willow"

"Willow!"

"WILLOW!"

Willow sat up sweating from the nightmare she just had, but she wasn't in her bed anymore instead she was in the old mall she used to work at, she got up off the floor and walked around but she came to a stop when she saw her bear sitting in the middle of the floor

"What the hell..." Willow said to herself.

Just as Willow was about to walk over to the bear a voice came from it.

"ŵ̷̧͙̯͖͚̰͚̹͓͎͂͗̋̌̍͌a̷͓͈͝ķ̵͔̝͈̰̹̳́͌̅͆͘ế̶͖͚̦̜ ̸̡͉͚̮̪͍̬͕͂͊̊̀́̊̒̄ͅụ̵̞̞̰̟͕̗̻̆̇̏̔̎̈́͠͠p̸̛̯͗"

The voice was scrambled.

"What?"

"WAKE UP"

The voice was more clear now and willow knew who that voice belonged to, but before she could react she had woken up, she was back in bed with the bear right next to her in a pitch-black room

It was now dark outside "I wasn't asleep for that long what time is it," Willow thought as she reached for her phone from the nightstand, it was now 3. am "guess I was asleep for that long" willow sat up in bed with the light off she turned off her phone and turned to the bear pressing the bow to hear her friends voice

"willowww~ I'm hungry"

"ard bro I'm finna clock out"

"I need my hair done"

hearing their voice again broke willow down to tears.

"w̸͓͍͆̊i̶̧̇̉̂̐l̵͙̜̮̼̥̱͋͒̅͛̄l̴̺̟͙͍͛̄̊̉̀̓̂͘ö̴̢̹̹̰͎͇͎̥́̔̄w̵̢̛̗͙͎͔̕͝͝"

a voice came from the bear but it was scrambled like the dream.

"huh?"

willow said picking the bear and shaking it trying to fix it.

"t̷̡͕̭̬͔̖̗̩̭́͜u̷̡̼̳͕̣̱̩̮̩̠͗͊͛̆͌͝r̸͎̓̽́̂n̸̡̪̠͕̲̰͔̱̹͖̈̒̍͑̀̈́ ̸̡͖̣͍̗̜̺̭̞̔́̑͌̓́̆͘̕ḁ̵̱͊ŗ̶̧̛̝̱̲͊͐̃̽͑̀̏̌͜͜͝o̴̥͎̱͜͝u̷͚̻̟͌̒̎̕͝͠ǹ̵̡͔̘̫͎͎̜̾̋̂͜d̸̺͊̓́̽̓̚"

"what?"

"TURN AROUND"

the voice was clear, willow turned around to see a man standing over her with his head tilted to the side with an axe in his hand, he lifted the axe and swung it but willow ducked and fell to the floor with the bear.

It was too dark to see what this man looked like but she knew who it was. Willow jumped up off the floor grabbed the bear and ran downstairs. Just as she was about to leave out the front door she looked up at the staircase and there stood lurker.