Chapter 386: Teaming Up For The Tournament?

Quentin moved very quickly. Just as it seemed like he was about to take off her mask, and even Nora was caught somewhat off-guard, a large hand suddenly held her around her waist and pulled her back a couple of steps. She fell right into the man’s arms.

The man’s familiar testosterone-y aura took Nora by surprise.

She turned to see Justin staring at her. After quickly letting go of her waist, the man said in a low and deep voice, “You’re welcome.”

Nora: “…”

She actually wasn’t planning on thanking him.

She stood up straight and looked at Quentin. “What are you doing?”

Quentin felt rather regretful that he hadn’t managed to take off her mask. He said, “Sorry, Big Sister. I just wanted to see what you really look like.”

When he was walking over just now, he had seen Big Sister spacing out for once. On top of that, she had even seemed distracted and somewhat dazed, so he had reckoned that this was probably the best opportunity he would ever have.

Unexpectedly, it had actually failed.

He couldn’t help but glare at Justin, who was wearing a black mask.

What was he showing off how in love they were at a critical moment like that for?

Couldn’t he just hug her at home? To think he actually did that in public. Was it because he thought that he was single and didn’t have a girlfriend?

He curled his lips disdainfully and ignored Justin. Instead, he showed Nora a lot of admiration and asked, “Why didn’t you come the last two days, Big Sister?”

Nora: “?”

Didn’t he know exactly what she was doing?

She curled her lips into a smile and replied, “I had something on.”

Quentin nodded. “I just so happened to have something on too. My cousin was framed, so I went to save her. By the way, are we still taking part in the match today, Big Sister?”

“Yeah.”

Nora agreed to it without any hesitation.

Quentin looked around.

“Are you looking for someone?” asked Nora.

Quentin nodded. “I saw my cousin’s car outside. She must have heard about the tournament somewhere and come here to have some fun. I’m afraid she’ll offend someone because she doesn’t know the rules, so I’m looking around to see if I can find her. I don’t know where she’s hiding, though.”

Nora: “…”

Next to her, Cherry, who was holding her cell phone, swept her gaze across Quentin and shook her head a little. It would probably take that silly uncle of hers forever to realize that Mommy was Big Sister!

Nora and Justin were the two mainstays of the martial arts circle. With Quentin, the self-proclaimed third, with them, their team practically forged ahead unopposed.

Before they went into the ring, Quentin even said to Justin, “Remember to protect yourself later. You’re the weakest among us three. Don’t give the opponents any chance for a breakthrough.”

Justin: “…”

His words made Nora give Justin a close, scrutinizing look.

The two of them had fought each other a few times before, but she hadn’t been able to completely suppress Justin before. This showed that the man was very strong. Who exactly was he? Who had he learned his martial arts from?