Chapter 389: Kiss~

She asked calmly, “What secret?”

“Did you go to the martial arts tournament because you heard something?”

A resigned Nora nodded. “That’s right.”

“I knew it. You even changed and put on a mask, so I didn’t recognize you.” Quentin looked around after he spoke. Then he said, “Since you were at the tournament, then you must have heard of me, right? ”

Nora: “?”

Quentin said, “Didn’t I already tell you? I’m the best fighter in the family and am ranked third in New York. I will definitely shine in the tournament! Do you know who I am?”

“… No, I don’t.”

Quentin the dimwit immediately looked around. Then, he said, “I’ll tell you and you alone since you’re my cousin, Nora. You’re the only one I’m telling, get it? Even Joel doesn’t know the alias I’m using in the tournament!”

He straightened his back, raised his chin, and declared, “I am Smithin!”

“…”

However, when he didn’t see any reaction from Nora, Quentin glanced at her and frowned. “Haven’t you heard of that name? Then do you know the famous Team Third In The World?”

Be it Smithin or Team Third In The World, both had actually become very famous in the underground arena recently. Anyone who had been there would have heard of him.

But…

Nora decided to tease him and deliberately said, “I’m new there, so I only heard them talking about Victor.”

Quentin: “…”

No one in the family knew that he was participating in the martial arts tournament, so he couldn’t show off. Now that he had finally found a cousin who was interested in the tournament, how could she be kept unaware of his greatness?

Quentin was very puzzled, very much so. “Victor is nothing. He’s just a piece of trash who lost to me two years ago. Even if you have never heard of Smithin, surely you’ve heard of Team Third In The World, right?!”

He hadn’t competed in his own name, so it was normal that she hadn’t heard of him. But how come she hadn’t heard of the famous Team Third In The World, either?

Nora walked toward the house. “And then?”

“What do you mean by ‘and then’?!” Quentin became anxious. He gritted his teeth, steeled his resolve, and said, “Forget it, I’ll let you in on another big secret!”

Nora looked back at him.

Quentin said, “But you have to swear that you won’t tell anyone! I promised that I wouldn’t reveal her identity casually to outsiders. I’m only telling you because you’re my cousin.”

Nora had a vague idea what he was going to say next when she heard that. Sure enough, the next moment, he asked, “Do you know who that woman in the red dress in Team Third In The World is?”

Nora: “…”

“She’s Big Sister! The Big Sister of the Quinn School of Martial Arts!!!”

Quentin said triumphantly, “Do you see now? Even Big Sister has teamed up with me. She approached me because she thought that I was talented and fought pretty well… Surely you’ve at least heard of Big Sister, right?”

“… Yeah, I have.”

Quentin was satisfied at last. He said, “So, don’t you feel very honored that Big Sister has seen something in your elder brother? But don’t you get ahead of yourself. You absolutely mustn’t say anything about this to outsiders. Big Sister’s identity is confidential.”