Chapter 12

Another peaceful day in Jura Tempest Federation, in the resident of the nation's ruler, our protagonist and Rimuru sit across each other with pale faces, as if they are reminiscing a Vietnam flashback.

Y/N: The last few days....... were rough......

Rimuru: Yes..... Hey Y/N, why are we letting our subordinates do as they please even though we are the leaders.....

Y/N: Are we too kind? Humble? One of Life's great mystery.....

As they both space out in their thoughts. Rimuru shakes his head and turn toward Y/N with a serious look.

Rimuru: Jokes aside. We have a very important day coming.

Y/N: Which is?

Rimuru: We are receiving envoys from Eurazania. Of course we will be sending ours too.

Y/N: Yea I'll let you handle that. I'm never good with those stuffs anyways.

Rimuru: At least give me a hand!

Y/N: Do I have go remind you that I was a high schooler when I came here? You on the other hand is a full grown adult!

Rimuru: Yea I get that! But you are still one of the founding members! So you have responsibility now.

Y/N: I never found anything! But if you need some security, I could send Mei or Regina to go with our envoy.

Rimuru: I think Benimaru will be fine by himself.....

Y/N: You are probably right, he'll be fine as long as he don't pick a fight with Demon Lord Carrion.

Rimuru: Yea......

Y/N: ........ You probably just thought that he is going do the opposite of what I said right?

Rimuru: Yea.....

Y/N: ....... If it makes you feel better I'll send someone to keep an eye out for him.

Rimuru: As long as it's not Shiraori.

Y/N: Alright. I'll notify. Oh right, you also have to go to the Dawrven and Bulmund Kingdom right?

Rimuru: I hate you for reminding my responsibility.

Y/N: Aww~ I know you love me tsundere.

Rimuru: Get going!

With a chuckle, Y/N gets out of his seat and walk out of Rimuru's resident. Once he got as far away as possible he use Thought Communication.

Y/N: Funnel Ferry Butter Funnel Ferry Butter.

???: .... Waffle....*Sigh* I'm here, let's get this over with.

Y/N: Great, it's as we planned. You head to Eurazania and wreak HAVOC.

???: Sure, I'm quite bored anyways.

Y/N: How is the orther guy doing?

???: Yea about that, by the reports I got it seems that the Eastern Empire got quite the military power. Heck some of them are even from our world.

Y/N: Our world?

???: Guns, Tanks etc. You know modern military.

Y/N: I would have react much more surprised if it wasn't for the fact that we are in a fantasy world.

???: Yea I know but still their military is highly advance compare to all the orther kingdoms.

Y/N: Calm down we aren't going to fight them. Just checking you know?