Spiritual 29

ARSHI ROOM:

Arnav is going to take bath when Khushi came at a time. Arnav saw Khushi and murmured not now.

Khushi: what you said?? Leave I want to take bath.

Arnav: see Khushi, I am getting late for office, so please I will take bath first.

Khushi: I have to make breakfast, so first I will go.

Arnav: you stay in home right? Bath whenever you want, but not now.

Khushi: for your kind information, I have to go college today.

Arnav: in this argument time, i used in bathing. Don't argue with me. This is my room.

Khushi placed her hand on her waist and said “this room belongs to me also”.

Arnav know he will not win this argument with her, he saw towards door and said “Yes Di, Come In”. Khushi turned towards door, using this time Arnav ran Inside washroom. Khushi opened her mouth, because Arnav fooled her, there is no Anjali Di at all in front of door. Khushi came to Washroom door and banged loudly.

Khushi: this is cheating Arnav, you will pay for this, remember.

Arnav took his bath and came out wearing only towel around his waist. Khushi's still standing in front of door and still blabbering, when he opened she saw him and stopped blabbering. His hairs are wet and messy, this look is something that Khushi's breath hitched seeing him.

Arnav: how much you talk?? God, now Go, it's all yours, take your own time.

Khushi not hearing anything, she just staring him, her heart beating rapidly seeing Arnav's this look. Arnav saw her lost state “now you're not getting late Mrs. Raizada??”.

Hearing Mrs. Raizada from his mouth, it's felt soothing to Khushi, she's staring him continuously. Arnav didn't understand why she's not moving.

Arnav: Khushi, stop staring me like that. Move, I am getting late, I have to go office.

Khushi came out of her dream land and stepped one side, Arnav came out from Washroom. He's searching his clothes and Khushi is staring him standing in front of Washroom. Arnav saw her and said “What??, Why you staring me like that?? Anything unusual seeing in me??”.

Khushi: You're Looking So………. She stopped saying Handsome and said “Leave it”. Saying this she went inside the washroom. Arnav standing in confusion and said “PAGAL”. Khushi stood in washroom and thinking “What was that?? What's this feeling, Devi Mayya please save me”.

Arnav know the look which Khushi is throwing towards him, But “I want someone to look at me and say Damn He's Mine and Just so proud to have me in her life, hope one day Khushi will say these things to me”.

Arnav smiled and got ready to go office, he came down and greeted his Di. Anjali saw smile on his face and said …..

Anjali: Kya Baath Hai, My Chote is smiling himself?? Anything special?

Arnav: nothing like that Di, you know how Khushi behaves.

Anjali: smile always like this Chote. You look handsome.

Arnav: [teasing Anjali] you think I am not Handsome?? Come on Di, I am King of Fashion World.

Anjali smiled hearing this, this is first time he's teasing her, Khushi came down and sat beside Arnav, breakfast already ready. Khushi wished Good morning to Anjali. And chit chatting while eating breakfast. Aarav is standing in first floor and staring them, he's closed his hand in fist.