Episode 135: Naira's Past

Hey guys, here is the next part. Please vote and comment.

Happy Reading!

************************************

The scene starts in the small temple inside the hospital where Naira, Swarna and Trisha had gone for praying for Manish's wellbeing.

After finishing their prayer, as soon as they turned back to return, Naira witnessed a scene that stopped her in her tracks and froze her to her roots -

A little girl was crying inconsolably along side her parents' stretchers as her parents were fatally injured and were being taken into the emergency ward.

As she looked on to the scene in front of her blankly, she got reminded of her past when she was in the exact same position as the little girl. Several horrifying memories from the past started haunting her as she remembered everything -

Flashback starts:-

Dehradun(2004)

At a hospital-

(Naira is 10 years old)

Naira is crying inconsolably with hiccups, clutched to Shorvari's saree as her fatally injured parents are being taken inside the operation theatre on stretchers. They just laid there unconscious and lifeless as their daughter was weeping her heart out, pleading them to wake up - their clothes soaked red with blood and oxygen masks attached to their faces.

Viren, Shorvari and Naira were following hurriedly along their stretchers - all teary - eyed and devastated as their entire world suddenly turned upside down. Naira was holding her mother's hand and begging her to wake up.

Naira(sobbing): Mumma....Mumma please utho na....(shakes her gently) Mummaaaa......(turns to her father) Papaaa.....Papa please uthiye naaaa pleaseeeee.....(breaks down)

But Naira's unstoppable cries could not reach her parents nor they could wake up to comfort their daughter.

The hospital staff took Naira's parents inside the operation theatre and closed the door on their faces. Naira burst into tears and hugged Shorvari tightly, sobbing her heart out.

As the doctor was about to enter into the operation theatre, he stopped by and asked Viren -

Doctor: Dono ki aisi haalat kese huyi??

Viren: (teary eyed) Car accident doctor sahab....(joins hands and pleads) aap pls mere bhaisaab aur bhabhi ko bacha lijiye...pls...!!

Doctor(placing hand on Viren's shoulder): We'll try our best Mr. Mathur....aap pls shaant rahiye...kuch nhi hoga...!!

Viren wipes his tears and nods. The doctor walks into the OT. The red flashing light on the dome of the operation theatre is turned on.

Viren sighs and turns his gaze towards Naira. She was an emotional wreck. She just wanted to leave everything behind and rush to her parents. Naira burst into more tears as she hugged Shorvari tighter and cried her heart out.

Naira(hugging Shorvari and sobbing): Chachi.....mummaa...(cries)

Shorvari(herself traumatized; rubbing Naira's back to calm her down): Kuch nhi hoga tere mumma papa ko laado....tu bass apni ambe maiyaa pe vishwas rakh...woh sab theek kar dengi...!!

Shorvari's soothing words had no affect on Naira. She could not control her breakdown.

Viren looked at Naira helplessly.