60. 🌟🌟🌟

'What to do...What to do...!!' Nandini kept on thinking about Manik's birthday while his face was bright with the happy lunch that they had and for the things that's going on smoothly in his life.

'He has everything...what to gift him now...Shall I ask bhai...!? No...Already he helped me a lot...At least I can ask him for suggestion...' Her chain of thoughts went on until Manik pinched her arm making her yelp in pain.

"Aahhhh" She shrieked rubbing her arm and slapped on his hand.

"What was that...!??" She yelled rubbing at the place where he pinched.

"I should ask that...Where were you lost...?? I was calling you from past 15 minutes...We have already reached..." He said and she looked out to see that they are back home.

"Ohh...I'm...I'm sorry..." She said and got down from the car while he followed her to the living room.

"I'll change and come..." She said and went to their room dropping a text to Cabir on what to gift Manik for his birthday.

'Yaar Little one...That idiot has everything he likes...What's there to gift...!?' He asked back in his reply.

'Bhai...What does he like the most...!?' She typed.

'You' Came his instant answer making her blush.

'That I have already given...What else...!?' She sent with a smile.

'Huh...You both don't even consider me as a human...Do you...!? Think of anything...Anyways Manik likes 3 things in his life...His Mother, You, His Food...Plan it accordingly...' He sent the text and went offline.

"Nandu...Yaar come on...We just have this Sunday...and it's a routine work from tomorrow..." Manik yelled from downstairs and she sighed changing into nightwear and went to join him.

Seeing her face, Manik clearly understood that something was off with her. He swiftly pulled her on to his lap and tucked her free hair and asked "Tell me what's bothering you...??"

"Nothing as such..." She said and was about to get up but he pulled her back and asked "Tell me love...I can help you sort out..."

She sighed and played with his shirt button and started "I don't know whether it's good to tell you or not...It's your first birthday with me...and I'm out of ideas...You have everything and I don't know what to gift you...You already have every single thing with you...and cooking...that I'm doing all the time...You are used to it...What special I should plan...!! It's just..."

"Okay okay relax...I have got you...See...You need to do everything from heart and not because it's an occasion...Love...Listen to me...Whatever you have done so far, whatever you have done to surprise, just came out of your heart and not because you did on an occasion...That's the beauty of your surprises and gifts...What if you don't have an idea on how to celebrate my birthday...Do it whenever an idea pops up...We are going to spend the rest of our lives together...I'm not running away after my birthday na...??" He said and chuckled earning a slight slap on his chest.

He continued "No seriously...Just leave the thought of celebrating or surprising...Tell me what you used to do before..."

"Mein..." She smiled and reminisced the time when she first saw him on TV and said "I was in my UG when I saw you on one music channel with your first music video...There was this instant admiration you know...From then I was following all your works, interviews and everything and slowly developed respect towards you...When in college, with the little amount I get from part time jobs, I used to take sweets to my orphanage...Then when I had my savings, I used to take groceries and cook special lunch for them...After I joined my intern, I gave an extra amount of my savings and the same special lunch...This year I thought to spend in orphanage and old age home...Like the start and end points of lives..."

He looked at her with sheer admiration while she looked at him with her big doe eyes and asked "Sounds cliché right...??"

"No...Not at all love...That was perfect...I'll also come with you..." He said and kissed on her forehead.

"Really...??" She asked with a wide smile and he nodded his head saying "Really...and also...I'll start giving some amount every month...like you give from your salary..."

She smiled widely and kissed on his cheek making a loud sound and he chuckled hugging her tight and asked "And how do you celebrate your birthday...??"

She looked at him and then at her lap and replied "I don't celebrate...That was not my original date of birth...The sister who brought me has estimated me as some days' baby and wrote that date...That was just for certificates...So...I don't celebrate..."

"I'm...sorry...I shouldn't have asked you that..." He said with a guilty face.

"Hey...that's ok...You don't need to be sorry...You know what...I don't know the date but for sure, it's this month only...She got me on 28th of this month and wrote 12th as my estimated date of birth...So definitely this month..." She said with a smile.

"Then...let's do one thing...From now on, we will celebrate our birthday together...on the same day...Okay...??" He asked and she smiled and hugged him.

The week passed with their daily routine and it was night before his birthday.

Manik came after his promotions to his second movie and his eyes widened seeing his dancing doll in shorts and T-shirt, messy bun and was shaking her hip to the tunes while mixing some batter, facing her back to him.

He chuckled and bit his lips to control himself, went behind her and hugged her waist.

She turned sideways to look at him while he rubbed his stubble on her neck making her close her eyes in pleasure.

"What's cooking...?" He whispered huskily and she slightly opened her eyes to answer "Cake...for your birthday..."

"Taste it..." She said pointing her index finger covered with cake batter and he licked it taking into his mouth. He purposely licked multiple times making her blush and replied "Delicious..."

She smiled and poured it into the container and he released his grip and let her place it in the oven.

"You go and freshen up...I'll set the table by that time..." She said hiding her blush and he kissed on her cheek before leaving to their room.

He came back after sometime and she has set the dining table for his dinner with his favorites and he pulled her on to his lap to finish the incomplete kiss.

While they were engrossed in their passionate kiss, the sound from oven brought them back to the world. He smooched for one last time before letting her go to kitchen and she kept the cake aside to cool down.

She served him dinner and like always, he enjoyed the food like nothing else. She did the icing on the cake and presented in front of him exactly at 11:50 and he clicked the pictures of the cake with lighted candles and posted it on his Instagram story with caption 'HOME made' with a heart symbol, as usual making his fans go crazy with his indirect message.

"Happy Birthday My Forever..." She said at 12 and he pulled her for a kiss before cutting the cake.

He blew the candles, making a wish mentally to keep her happy always and cut the cake and fed her first.

"To many more birthdays together..." He said and kissed her again.

Ignore mistakes...

100K+ reads...Can't thank you enough... :)

15 more to go...will wrap the story...

So drop in your love with comments and I'll update next one soon...If your comments satisfies me, may be I can double update today...:P :P