Chapter 39

(Goki's POV)

I let out a sigh and powered down to base. I didn't think that attack would take that much out of me. How does Beerus do that?

Trunks: He's gone... We did it!

It's finally done with. I can definitely go for some food right about now. I walked up to (Y/N) and Vegeta and helped them up to their feet.

(Y/N): I'm never doing anything like this ever again.

Vegeta: Let's get home already.

Trunks ran up to us and hugged me, Vegeta, and (Y/N).

Trunks: I can't thank you three enough!

I patted him on the back.

Goki: You don't have to thank us.

Vegeta: Next time, deal with it yourself.

Trunks stopped the hug. I saw Supreme Kai and Gowasu walk up to us. Vegeta and (Y/N) handed the Potara back to Supreme Kai.

Gowasu: Are you all ready to be brought to your time?

He held up the hand with his Time Ring on it. We all nodded our heads yes. The ring started to glow. Trunks took a few steps back and waved goodbye at us. A bright light surrounded us. Everyone appeared outside of Capsule Corp. It's nighttime now. Have we actually been in the future for that long?

Gowasu: It was a pleasure to meet you three.

(Y/N): Same to you. If you try to teach someone else, please don't pick a guy with a god complex.

Gowasu: Right. I will make sure to keep that in mind. I wish you luck for any future endeavors.

Gowasu disappeared. I heard footsteps. I looked over and saw Bulma.

Bulma: So... Is it finished?

Vegeta: Yes, thankfully.

Bulma: Yes! Let's celebrate this victory with a feast!

(Y/N) and Goki: Yeah! Let's do it!

(Time Skip)

I sat down at a table and started to chow down on a bunch of food. This definitely made all this time travel stuff worth it. I looked over and saw Beerus and Whis sit down at the table.

Beerus: Glad all this time stuff is done.

Whis: Looks like you can rest easy my lord.

Beerus started to eat some food. His eyes lit up.

Beerus: This is absolutely delicious!

I looked around and saw (Y/N) slowly eating. I went over to him and tapped his shoulder.

Goki: (Y/N)? Is something wrong?

(Y/N): Everything is over with now... But everyone in my timeline... I just don't know what to think...

I patted (Y/N)'s back and hugged him with one arm.

Goki: It's going to be ok. How about this? We can go to your time and use the Dragon Balls there to fix everything.

(Y/N): ...Yeah... I would like to do that.

I smiled at him. (Y/N) smiled back at me and nodded his head.

Goki: Sounds like a plan.

I reached over to (Y/N)'s plate and ate some of his food.

(Y/N): Hey!

Goki: What? It was getting cold.

(Y/N) reached over to my plate and ate some of my food.

Goki: Hey!