Qurbat

All elders were shocked to see them sleeping together as yesterday they were so shocked to listen about pregnancy so they thought they never got close to each other but one person was dancing with joy seeing her cuties together and praying to become a grandmother as soon as possible because just two weeks were left for the wedding and nobody will know it and she was the culprit who made everyone thought that it's ok if they are expecting a child otherwise their family was so strict in these matters.

Gul: "Hayee maine toh kaha tha ke hum dada dadi banane wale hain adeel bache bas sharma rahe the hahaha." She said while doing the bhangra and in return got a glare from Adeel.

"Shut up." Everyone shouted together.

Adeel: "You all should have some manners. How can you all barge into somebody's room without their permission? Nobody from now onwards will enter anyone's rooms without their permission." He scolded them

Shehryaar: "Please taya abu don't act like a hostel warden it's our home, not any hostel where we will have to follow rules."

Adeel: "You all can leave. I don't want to listen to anything." He said glaring at everyone.

Ashar who just came down saw everyone sitting together and starting him like he is an alien.

Adeel: "Where is Mahi?"

Ashar: "She was sleeping so I didn't wake her up." Suddenly he realized what he said and bite his tongue.

Irtaza: "And my dear son how do you know that she is sleeping." Irtaza said making his face surprised as if he don't know anything at all.

Ashar: "I was passing by her room and the door was opened so that's why I know she is sleeping." He said confidently.

Adeel: "Ohh then what is this Mr. Ashar Adeel Khan. Must be edited right but the question is why would anyone edit this?" He said looking into his eyes and Ashar who opened his mouth to say something closed it listening to him.

Ashar: "It's not edited dad I am sorry." He said looking down at the floor as if he is feeling guilty.

Ashar: "Who showed this picture to you?"

Gul: "I will not tell you. I know you will not leave Shehryaar after all of this."

Adeel: "Gul kindly keep your mouth shut."

Ashar: "We never got close to each other before sherry ki kasam."

Adeel: "Ok you can go."

Gul: "He is lying I saw them together with my own eyes."

Adeel: "As if I don't know."

On the other hand, all cousins were beating Mahi with pillows and she was begging to leave her.

Zaviyaar: "Hain tujhe zara sharam nahi ayi bara bhai kawara betha ha aur tum logo ka romance hi khatam nahi ho raha ha."

Shehryaar: "Kyu mujhe mera suddenly single hona yaad karwa rha ha bro. Miss you aiza."

Zaroon: "Chor bro who thi hi bewafa tu yeh soch ke kash iss thand ma hamare kambal ma bhi do log hote."

Rohaan: "Ha yaar mujhe toh thand bhi bohat lagti ha."

Zahra: "Mujhe bhi shadi karni ha."

Zaviyaar: "Dekho hamare samne kaise ro rahi thi meesni."

Mahi: "Bhai meri baat toh sunein"but she was cut of by Ashar.

Ashar: "Sherry I won't leave you today. Now you will see stars in the morning." Saying this he starts beating him black and blue.

Sherry:"Trust me Bhai Zahra took the pictures please leave me."