Target: Old Ghost 24

In the end, the so-called gods agreed to Yue Chu's request, and from then on the world became completely independent and became a place of punishment for evil spirits.     

“Brother! ”     

Feng Xuan, who had also become a general of Fang World, rushed into Yue Chu's arms like a bird.

At this time, she had returned to her original appearance, and she no longer needed to use Xie Wei's skin to hide.  

In fact, her own appearance is closer to Xie Wei's appearance, but she has been extremely strong in her heart for so many years. She doesn't care much about her appearance anymore.     
This ugly, ordinary face that has accompanied her for countless hard years has made her feel more secure, and it has continued like this.     

Feng Xuan had never been so happy. She raised her mobile phone to show Yue Chu the headlines.     

Although the old Taoist priest looked a little unreliable, it was a cinch to deal with ordinary ghosts.

He only needed to find a chance to go around Xie's house, and he immediately found that Fang Wan had invited the imp, and it was this human-eating imp who killed Xie Zhou.     

The old Taoist priest was furious. This kind of yin damage has long been banned by order, but he didn't expect that there are still people who use this kind of spell to harm others.     

Not only that, Xie Mingyu shouldn't have survived for a long time, but she was hung by the method of raising corpses and relying on the blood of the living to sustain her life. It was an unforgivable crime.     

He happened to capture Fang Wan on the spot when she wanted to kill Xiao San and Xiao San's children again. Fang Wan strangled herself alive with the bite of the dying kid.     

Xie Mingyu, who had no blood to support and had bitten three people to death, was taken away by the police, and sent to a mental hospital without ghosts or ghosts. What awaits him will be endless treatment and imprisonment.     

The method of raising corpses?     

Yue Chu thoughtfully scanned Feng Xuan's face without a trace, but gently raised the corners of her mouth:

“That's great, I have been avenged, and I have to thank the old Taoist priest for the assist. ”     

Feng Xuan hugged his arm happily. Her brother was still smart. Not only did he solve the problem, but he was also able to get out of the body. She was afraid that she would not be able to do so.     

And... Thinking of this, the smile on the corners of her mouth deepened. This solution made her more happy than simply killing them.     

There was no shadow of the smile on Feng Xuan's face, it was as bright as the spring light in May, and it was dazzling.     

At this moment, her ears moved, her face showed a girl's sentimental panic, her eyes flashed behind her, she lowered her head and quickly said

“ "I have something to do, brother, I'll talk to you next time.” Then she disappeared.     

Yue Chu raised her eyebrows, and it didn't take long to see Lu Meng, a big ghost under Fang Tian, hurriedly arrived. After seeing him, she quickly bent over and saluted.