Chapter Five: Gummy Bears

Jungkook held my hand the entire time. It felt nice. His fingers were long and strong and completely engulfed mine. It was kind of hot, actually. Even though it was only about a 5 or 6 minute walk back to my classroom, he stopped us several times, just to kiss me. One of those times had me all hot and bothered, because he pressed me up against the wall and caged me in with his body. His thighs weren't the only thing on him that was strong, and I could feel that as he kissed me and I ran my hands down his chest and over his abs, pulling one of those groans that I loved out of him.

When we finally got back to my classroom, Hoseok wasn't there. I frowned and turned to look at Jungkook. "Where is he?" 

Jungkook shrugged. "How should I know? I was with you." 

"But..." I frowned, looking around. I don't know why. It's not like I expected him to be hiding under a desk or something. "Where could he have gone?"

"I don't know. He probably didn't get lost like me, though," he said with a laugh. "Hobi-Hyung has a great sense of direction."

I frowned at him. "Stop laughing, dude. I'm serious. Were we gone too long?" I looked down at my watch. If I had to guess, we had been gone for around 45 minutes, which was actually a lot longer than I thought. "Do you think that he left?"

"Of course I didn't leave," Hoseok said. He walked back into the room, fixing his belt. "I just had to go find a restroom. I wouldn't just leave you, Yeobo."

I walked over to him and flung my arms around his neck, hugging him, then I smacked his shoulder lightly. "I was just about to have a freak out. I already had one soulmate abandon me today. I didn't need another."

Hoseok rubbed his shoulder, even though I really hadn't hit him that hard.

"Hey!" Jungkook said. He sounded a little offended. "I didn't 'abandon' you." He used two fingers on each of his hands to make very sarcastic quote marks around the word I had used. "I thought that you wanted me to leave. I was trying to be a good guy."

I rolled my eyes at him. "You were wrong."

"Obviously," he told me with one of his adorable bunny smiles. "I've never been so happy to be proven wrong, either."

Hoseok raised his perfectly shaped eyebrows at us. "I take it that the two of you made up then?"

"We did," I told him with a smile.

"And then some," Jungkook added from where he had plopped his butt down on one of the student desks.

I picked up a pencil and threw it at him, but he was too quick and ducked out of the way. "Shut up, Jungkook."

He just sat there, looking smug and overly happy with himself, so I pulled out my phone and took a picture of him.

"What're you doing?" Hoseok asked me.

"Oh, umm...see that desk he's sitting on?" Hoseok nodded. "That's Madison's desk. The girl who won the essay contest. If I tell her and show her proof, that Jeon Jungkook had his ass firmly planted on her desk, she's going to surround it with a rope and a security guard, and never let anyone else touch it."

I thought that this would annoy Jungkook, but he stood up and went over to my desk, then started going through my drawers.

"What're you doing?" I asked, watching him. It always made me nervous when somebody went through my desk.

"Oh...I'm looking for a Sharpie, so that I can sign my name on her desk."

That made me laugh as I pointed a finger at him. "Go for it. But stay out of my gummy bears."