𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌

[OLD CHURCH]

[Jace steps out of an elevator, in Lilith's trance. He's now in Lilith's living room. She's looking out the window.] 

ELIJAH: Right now, you were in her trance. 

JACE: I was. 

LILITH: For such an ugly and despicable species, they do make beautiful things. Where's the girl?

JACE: Right as I finished, the Shadowhunters... they fought me off. Took her with them.

[Lilith turns to Jace angrily. The flowers on the table die instantly.] 

CAROLINE: Oh, poor flowers. 

LILITH: How could you let that happen?

JACE: I was overpowered.

[Lilith slaps Jace in his face.] 

CLARY: She slapped you? 

Clary was fuming in anger. 

JACE: I was in her possession. And now, I know she is the second woman to slap me. 

LILITH: If they identify her possession they will be able to track me. They will try stop Achatius' resurrection before it begins.

JACE: I will not let that happen.

LILITH: No, you won't. Nothing will stop me from bringing my son back. For thousands of years, I was unable to bear a child. But then Valentine came to me and he asked for my blood for his unborn son. But I knew... that my boy would be far too powerful for a mere Shadowhunter to raise. So, he eventually sent him to me, and I loved him with all my heart. But Jonathan he never loved me and Rosaline manipulated him and convinced him that I am the villain in his story. She snatched Jonathan from me as she snatched my boy Achatius, three decades ago. Because of her, my lovely son, Achatius is dead. You will bring me 33 disciples so that my son can be reborn. And then I will destroy Rosaline, like she destroyed him. But first, take care of the girl before it's too late. 

LOUIS: Lilith and her threats. 

BONNIE: She is pathetic. 

ACHATIUS: She is. But she lived in a delusional world thinking that I will accept her as my mother. That woman can never be my mother.  

[Jace goes to the elevator.]

[THE INSTITUTE]

[Jace is walking through the hallway, still in Lilith's trance. He goes to the elevator to go down to the cells. Underhill walks past.]