Too Late.

Jason's P.O.V.

'I forgot the package my father asked me to give Mr.Obrien.' I suddenly remembered when I was halfway to school. I took the next U-turn and went back. It was almost twelve when I reached my home, 'I'm so gonna be late today. But I guess Mr.Obrien will understand.' I was talking in my head when I entered the gates of the Lunar mansion. I was driving through the gardens when the mesmerizing smell hit me and I was dreamy all of the sudden. Owen was here. But shouldn't he be at the school? I kept driving and saw a car coming from the opposite direction of the house. I stepped on the brake as hard as I could and my car screeched. I shot myself out of the car but they were already gone out of sight. I ran to the door, my parents were standing there. They were startled.

"Why are you here, Jason?" asked my father. "Aren't you supposed to be at the school, training?" He added.

"I forgot the package you asked me to deliver to Mr.Obrien, so I'm here to grab it," I replied. "But what was Owen doing here?" I asked.

"Oh! The entire Westwood family was here to visit us-" My mom said.

"Why the entire family. Don't Mr. and Mrs.Westwood visit personally for our legal matters?" I interrupted.

"Normally they do, but there was a reason for their visit today."Said, my father.

"Yes. Today is the big day." MY mom, a smile was forming on her face.

"What big day." I was getting impatient.

"Owen is moving today." MY mom said.

"What? Moving? Where?" I was beyond surprised, I could not comprehend what they were talking about.

"Don't you know son? He is moving to his uncle's place, they live in the lunardel the home of blood moon pack. They are one of our allies. His train is leaving at one." My dad said.

"What? What Are you talking about? How can he just move there, you cannot change your pack just like that? Didn't you stop him?" I was frantic

"Why would we, And he asked for our permission six months ago. You know he has a dream to become an architect and one of the best school for the architect is near lunardel so he was planning to move for a long time." My mom added.

"Owen is such a talented child. How could we hold him back? He will do great things." My dad said with a proud look on his face.

"Why didn't you tell me that before," I shouted.

"We never got a chance to." my mom replied.

My mind was all over the place. It felt like the entire world was spinning, I was losing control. Conri was getting out of my hands. He was howling like crazy. And then everything went black. I could hear my bones cracking and my figure changing. Conri took over. He started Howling as soon as We shifted, The sound was loud enough to terrorize the entire jungle. And then we started to run. We ran straight to the woods passing all the trees and bushes making our way to the railway station. Corni ran as fast he could. But I felt like we would not make it there in time.

We reached the station and I turned back, I started to run without giving attention to my surroundings and made my way to the screen, the train was on platform number 5, it was already three minutes past one. I felt a dagger pass through my heart, but there is still a chance if I run fast enough maybe could catch up to the train. So I ran without wasting a minute. But when I reached the platform it was already five minutes passed one and the train was nowhere to be seen. I felt like all my energy was drained, my life force was gone. I felt weak, my legs started to tremble and I fell to the ground. Tears started to fall and I hid my face in my hands. 'I am too late.' I said to myself.