The Realisation

Aaron's pov

Love is fuc* ed up concept. That I never had time for. Busy managing my own monsters.

If anyone would have suggested that someone's love would have calmed my beasts, treating my problem without the need of medication?

I would have laughed at them.

Because in reality , it's not love
It's lust that does it. It's when I rampage inside a women, releasing myself .

When I get tired of fuc* ing whole night. When bodily pleasure numb my mind of all my thoughts and pains .

Do my monsters finally ease.

And till now there was this one person who helped me with it.

Andriana.

When she said call me when you need me next. She referred to this raw lust which claws to be released.

She held my beasts in chains, in restraints by her tricks.

She was a sin.

A sin who taught me to be a sinner.

But the second, this stupid girl said those words to me. I had changed my mind rather quickly.

"It sounds funny coming from the lips of a sinner himself?

She was right. I wasn't offended. And why would I even be? When I was a sinner.

I have committed grave sins.

If only she knew their extents? If only she knew I had no limits.

And look at her now?

All her fierceness gone. As she lays under me, at my mercy. Her innocent brown orbs filled with a foreign emotion of lust and that petite body of hers literally shivering under me like a little leaf.

Do you get it now? Why I maintain my distance from her?

Just look at her. Can she even take 1 percent of what Andriana could. Can she satisfy me , yet leave unscathed? Without being broken?

She was already afraid.

Unsure of herself.

Her thighs already quivering when I haven't even started.

Oh Ezra? What am I going to do with you.

"W- What happened?"

She asks. Trying to hide her naked self with her hands. And I groan. Holding her wrists and pinning them above her head. Warning her.

" Don't touch yourself"

I speak without thinking and she blushes harder. Her face flushing. As she avoids my intense stare, moving her head to a side to stare at a wall instead.

I didn't cared.

Looking at her. Taking my time. Making her more uncomfortable under my scrutinizing gaze.

She didn't had those extra curves like Andriana.

She didn't had those toned legs, strong collarbone and enlarged  blossoms from some damned surgery.

She was just her.

Ezra.

The girl who had a crush on me all these years.

The girl I despised yet I admired since childhood.

The innocent pure soul that was too good for this world.