~ 67 ~

This chapter is dedicated to kou_holic & nardhanaram

This chapter is dedicated to kou_holic & nardhanaram. Thank you for showering your love on all my books, and for all your beautiful your comments.

Hey guys! I'm back with another update.

Those who have not checked chapter 66, do check it out fast.

This chapter is unedited and may contain
grammatical mistakes.

Author's POV:

Rishi and Sakshi were unpacking all their things. They arrived in Visakhapatnam in the morning. This time they are going to stay here till Nandan completes his studies and they settle some old scores. They have planned to go back to their village once everything is settled.

Nandan was helping them. Just then, Anju, Siri, and Vicky came inside. Siri and Vicky ran towards Sakshi and Rishi and hugged them tight.

"I missed you, Peddamma," Vicky said, pecking Sakshi's cheeks.

"I missed you, Pedananna," Siri said, hugging Rishi.

"I missed my princess too," Rishi said, caressing her hair lovingly.

"Now you guys won't go anywhere, right?" Vicky asked, snuggling into Sakshi.

"Nope!" Sakshi said, picking up Vicky in her arms. "God, you have become heavy, Vicky."

"Of course, I'm a big boy now. Pedamma, I want to eat your handmade parota and vegetable kurma," Vikram said, making her chuckle.

"Chalo, we will make it then," said Sakshi.

With that, Sakshi and Vikram moved to the kitchen.

(Vikram is 12-years-old, and Siri is 16-years-old.)

While the rest of them were arranging things. Sakshi made Vikram sit on the kitchen slab. She first kneaded the dough for the parota and then started cutting veggies. She asked Nandan to fill up all the groceries yesterday. She washed an apple and gave it to Vikram.

"Rishi Bava, come here once," Sakshi shouted from the kitchen.

"What?" he asked, entering the kitchen.

"Ask everyone to come here for lunch," Sakshi said, turning towards him.

"Okay!" Rishi said, ruffling Vikram's hair.

"Pedananna, how many times do I have to tell you? Don't mess up my hair style," Vikram said, pouting.

Siri shook her head and said, "This boy and his obsession with his hair. You know, Pedananna, this boy spends half an hour in front of the mirror to set his hair. Even I take less than ten minutes to do my hair."

"Even your Nanna used to do the same. Adi used to take more time to get ready than Anju. He used to stand in front of the mirror and style his hair for hours," said Rishi.

"Is it, Amma?" Siri asked Anju, to which she nodded her head with a smile.

After some time, Sakshi and Anju placed the dieshes on the table. Sakshi served vegetable kurma and parotas on a plate and started feeding Vicky, Nandan, and Siri. Nandan controlled his tears as his mother fed him after a long time. It's been ages since he and his sister ate from their mother's hands. While Anju served herself and Rishi. After breakfast, Nandan and Siri left for their respective colleges, while Vicky left for his school.

Rishi was in his study, doing his work. Anju and Sakshi were preparing lunch. Anju was chopping vegetables and was lost somewhere, while Sakshi was preparing halwa. Anju was lost somewhere and cut her finger unknowingly. She winced in pain, making Sakshi look worried.