Extra😭

~Third Person POV~
Kenma was out late and Y/N was waiting for him to come home because he didn't mention being late today. She was getting worried by the minute. The Twins were taking small peeks from the hall.

Y/N started to pass time with watching shows on the TV, moments later, she fell asleep. Sol looked at his twin and Luna shrugged, Stella suddenly started to walk over to where her mother was, Sol and Luna tried to stop her and calling out to her in hushed voices so they wouldn't wake up Y/N since they knew that she was tired from work aswell. Stella sat on the carpet infront of the couch and just stared at Y/N as she peacefully slept and as curious children, Sol took a blanket from the storage room while Luna brought a pillow. The Twins tiptoed beside Stella, they placed the pillow under Y/N's head and the blanket over Y/N's body and sat beside Stella.

"I wonder where's Dad.." Luna mumbled "Probably on his way home..." Sol said "Mommy looks so pretty even if she's tired and sleeping..." Stella commented and the twins couldn't help but agree "No wonder why Dad fell inlove with her." Luna said while braiding Stella's hair "Aren't those Dad's keys?"Sol said as he noticed Kenma's keys on the Key Holder by the door, Luna looked and she sighed "Yup." She said as she tied Stella's hair "We have to open the door for him then." Sol said as he started braiding a small section of his Twin Sister's hair "But not without knowing why he's home late." Stella said "Maybe Uncle Shō got him to drink with them again. Even if Dad drinks less, he could still come home drunk." Luna mumbled and they all sighed.

Minutes later, Y/N's phone lit up. The kids read it.

Author-Chan Made That!

Before opening the door, Luna said something "We'll only open the door if you let us have a new Switch." She said, it wasn't like it was spoiled behavior, Their switches looked like it had been through hell and was dragged out of the depths of Satan's mouth, it wasn't their fault, Some people just like picking on them, Kenma sighed and agreed "Also a sleepover with our friends." Stella added "You're always allowed to do that, you just have to inform us beforehand." Kenma said and they opened the door, Kenma gave them two bags of snacks.

They closed the door and Kenma took off his coat and patted the kids heads before walking over to the couch. Y/N was still asleep, Kenma gave her a kiss on her hand before moving away the loose piece of hair away from her face "I'm sorry Love, I should've been more attentive to my surroundings." Kenma said as he tucked the hair behind her ear. He picked up his wife and carried her to their room, the three kids trailing closely behind them. The three children sat on the bed while their father showered. Luna kept whining about how he reeked alcohol. After Kenma's shower, he tucked the children to bed, he got back to their room and kept Y/N close to him.

The next day, Kenma took the day off and took his family to the beach.

~Stella's POV~

Me and my siblings grew up receiving so much affection from our parents. I understand why they gave us so much love, Mom's childhood was... cruel and she doesn't want us to go through that, she doesn't know that I know because I've only read about it and watched their old videos on their channel.

Through the years, they never got tired of giving us love. They taught us well, everything we needed to know and do when the time comes.

I'm Suguru-Kozume Stella, The Youngest Daughter and Main Heiress to the Empire My Parents built. My Siblings take good care of us. I'm 24 years old now, Many say I've gotten my mother's looks and personality, I'd say it's a good thing since my mother is the one and only Suguru Y/N, The greatest CEO to ever take over the business Empire, her and my father along with our family had their names well known through every inch of the world.

They usually doted on us and each other, their story didn't start off like mine, great parents, nice life.... my parents went through hell and moved heaven and earth as they built a name for themselves and I will make sure to keep their glory alive. I'm also the youngest CEO, starting at the age of 16, My mother helped me behind the creations, it was my decision and she said I should give it a try and so I did, I took over her position while she took grandmother's, Co-CEO.

Now, me and my siblings stand over their graves, they lived a beautiful life. Their love story and moments together were ethereal and the feeling it gives is surreal. They were like a dream, now they freely love each other in their own way.

I'm proud to say that they are my parents.

I'm Suguru-Kozume Stella, The Empire's CEO.

Word Count:880