𝙴𝚗𝚍

"I'm being serious here, rina" a tall and more mature-looking bunny seethed, perched on the vanity table. He was having a hard time sitting due to his growing bump which karina won't stop touching. He grunted, slapping away the girl's hands. He replaced hers with his.

The owner of the vanity only pouted, displeased and disappointed that she couldn't touch the bump her godson was in. She pouted at the bunny, pleading with her eyes. "And you're telling me this because?"

"Because I'm your best friend and wedding organizer. Not to mention the father of your godson!" The bunny exclaimed, rolling his eyes. He no longer had the energy to bicker with her. Sure, his moods swings gave him the energy but this was a special day and they were going to be late.

"I'm serious too, jaemin. I'm yoo jimin or as you know and love me as, Karina" karina smiled, looking away from his bump to her reflection. She looked beautiful, like jaemin and the rest of gucci gang gushed. Sunoo did a good job. "I can't believe today is the day"

"Me either" jaemin mused, a fond smile on his lips.

A few years after high school, graduating college, and working their asses off in the jobs they choose, gucci still found themselves happy and annoyed with each other's presence.

They never fell out of their friendship even if some of them moved school after eighth grade. Moving out made them stronger. Jaemin, karina, donghyuck, and xiaojun would take the bus or walk to the other's different schools to hang out. It was so frequent that the guards just let them go in without handing over their id. They still had their Friday hang out. They were each other's rope that everyone would hold on to to push them down or pull them up. They were each other's home.

At present, karina owned her own clothing line with ningning; jaemin was a doctor and ran all his family's businesses with his husband (of a year); xiaojun was also a doctor; yeonjun ended up being a model and actor; beomgyu became a famous comedian (it surprised the gang when they learned it during their trip to Paris); donghyuck worked for his brother in his engineering firm; jungwon was a teacher in their old high school; sunoo was a famous singer, and hyunjin owned a leading beauty brand.

"It's expected that karina would be first to marry. I didn't expected it to be jaemin. Not to mention him being the first person to be a dad" hyunjin wiped away the stray tear in his eyes. "We're all old"

"Only you are" yeonjun snickered, dodging the tissue box that hyunjin threw. Nothing changed, they still loved to bicker and fight with each other. The older fox smiled at karina through her mirror. "Nervous silly girl?"

"A little" karina replied, clenching and unclenching her fists. She took in deep breaths in and out. "I'm feeling hot. Like hot. Jun, can you crank up the ac?"