Chapter { 30 } : School part 2

Mirabella :

The bell rang, signaling that the lesson has finished.

This was my fourth class for today, history, which I have with Mattio and Liam only.

Along with Ava and Noah.

I like them, they're cool and energetic for people that will soon be in the mafia.

It was lunch time now, I was thinking of inviting them to sit with us.

I packed my bag and stood up, so did the others.

"Hey, umm... would you like to maybe.. sit with us?", I asked them.

They looked at eachother and nodded.

I ran towards Mattio who was waiting for me by the door, "hey matt, can Ava and Noah sit with us at lunch?", I asked a bit too excitedly.

"I don't know about that", he replied scratching the back of his neck.

"We're gonna have to ask the older brothers", he continued.

I nodded, knowing he's not the one in charge.

I signaled for Ava and Noah to follow us, liam swung his arm around me.

"So, how are you liking it so far, bestie?", he asked.

"Hmm..it's not bad..... for now", I answered.

He chuckled, and that's when we arrived at the cafeteria.

Once we entered, the chatter stopped, we held our cold demeanor, and to my surprise so did Ava and Noah.

They led the way towards the table in the middle, where Alfonso, leo, and enzo were sitting.

When they saw they got up, and hugged me.

In front of everyone.

Murmurs echoed through the room, and silenced again when the rest of my brothers came in, Ace, Rafael, and Apollo along with Sebastian came in.

They all hugged me too, I stood in front of Sebastian who smiled down at me.

Oh God, I always freeze when he's around.

This is weird.

He leaned in and kissed my cheek, I'm sure my face looks like a tomato by now.

The murmurs began again, but this time they could be heard.

"She hugged all of them, I bet she slept with them all too".

"She looks like the Abelis".

"This is the new girl".

"Already throwing herself at them".

"God she's so ugly".

"I wonder what they see in her".

Different people said different things.

I have to admit that they did sting a bit, but I shouldn't let them affect me.

Just then, Ava cleared her throat.

I totally forgot they were here.

"Umm... is it okay if my friends sit with us?", I asked no one in particular.

Alfonso eyed noah up and down, "suuure", he said smirking.

They all say down, I circled around the table to go sit beside matt, but my ankle tripped on somthing, and I fell facing the ground.