Chapter 12 Tickle

" Years ago when we're still in school, i courted Sunoo because i liked him. A lot. He's very different from the others. Like yeah he had the looks, but the thing that made me like him is his personality. He's a warm-hearted person which is very rare these days. " Sunghoon said with a little smile curving in his lips. Niki who's beside him attentively listened, sipping on his banana milk.

" I remember I didn't have much friends back then except for Jake and Heeseung hyung, cause they were awfully terrified of me because of some damned rumors, when infact i'm just shy and I didn't know how to interact with people especially to the new ones. But Sunoo? He warmly approached me and made me feel like i was just a normal boy, like him. Not like a monster that someone should be terrified off. "

" We become close that i slowly felt things to him. And i know i'm not just the one who felt that. He did too. That's why i courted him and he gladly let me. " Niki stopped sipping his drink when Sunghoon stopped, a sigh following after. He guessed they're getting to the deep part. Sunghoon clasp his hands together and resumed as he felt Niki's stares probably waiting for him to continue.

" But when you unexpectedly transfered to his class because of your advance intelligence, and start do mean stuffs to him? I noticed our closeness lessened. He always declines my offers of doing things we used to do, like study together, eat lunch together, walk home together and have fun together. And it hurts that when he declines all of those stuff that makes us spend time together, i would always see him with you, Niki. "

" A reason why i suddenly pick up a fight on you when you accidentally spill your chocolate drink on my uniform that time. I would let that pass if that's a different person. And since you have that bad boy reputation, you fight back until hatred to each other got built upon inside us. " Niki had flashbacks of that old incident between them that make them enemies. That was really accidental and not intentional. Niki was suprised when Sunghoon suddenly punched him.

" I was even suprised that Sunoo didn't even cared to help me when he was there witnessing everything, and gave you a hand instead. I was his friend, his best friend, but why? it's like he had forgotten about me. " Sunghoon ranted pain was visible in his voice. He still remembered that day. He felt deserted or more like betrayed by Sunoo whom he very much likely loved.

" Then that was the time asked Sunoo about his answer to my courtship to him. And i bet you already know what happened after that. "

" He rejected me. " Niki suddenly felt pity for his hyung. He didn't know he liked Sunoo too that time. Niki thought Sunghoon was just Sunoo's close overprotective best friend that just cares and concerns for him, but it's the other way around.

Niki suddenly thought Sunghoon was more deserving to have Sunoo than him cause he treated him right unlike him who started doing mean stuffs to Sunoo just to get his attention because he liked him too.

" You know Niki when he rejected me, i've come to a conclusion that he did that because of you. "

" How can you say? " Despite of Niki's nervous state, he still risk to ask the older.

" Because i got a feeling that he's already got feelings for you, Niki. "

" That's impossible, hyung. " Niki refused to believe Sunghoon. If Sunoo is starting to like him that time, why didn't he tell him? why did Sunoo kept quiet? Until they graduated, Sunoo didn't even acted that he liked him, Niki.

It was very unbelievable to Niki because if it isn't because of the reunion party that they celebrated months ago, Sunoo and him wouldn't see each other. They wouldn't have find Niko nor be stuck in a situation where they need to live together because of Niko.