ᴡɪɴᴛᴇʀ ғᴏʀᴍ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇ ?

y/n pov :

" aye um so i got a question" i said . i was over at ashtrays house tonight and tomorrow was the winter form dance . we were laying down on his bed just on our phone . "what is it?" ashtray said . "well you know how it's like the winter dance and like your my boyfriend but i don't know if you like- " i said before getting cut off by ashtray kissing me on the lips.

"ofc you didn't even have to ask" ashtray said letting go of the kiss . i laid back down on his chest . then my mom called me . "hello" i said . "come home now i let you go to that boys house already" my mom said . "alright i'm coming" i said hanging up the phone . "bye ashtray text me what time your picking me up ok?" i said . "ight" ashtray said .

i left his house and grabbed my bike . i got home and took my house key out of my pocket . i opened the door and saw my mom passed out on the couch . didn't she just call me? i don't rlly give a fuck . i walked to my room and pulled the covers over me falling asleep.

ɴᴇxᴛ ᴍᴏʀɴɪɴɢ:

"y/n get the fuck up it's 5pm" my mom said . wtf does she like fucking stay drunk? i really don't know what to wear to the dance . first i need to take a shower if anything. i turned on the water and put my hand to see if it got warm enough. i got in the shower and did my thing .

i got out and put on a towel on . i sat down on my vanity and looked to see what i was gonna do . first i got my face mask and put in on my face. i went on my phone waiting to take the mask off .i waited and took the mask off throwing it in the trash . then i got these eye bag mask so it looks like i just didn't wake up .

then i got a FaceTime call from ashtray. "hello" i said putting my phone down on my vanity and waiting to take off my eye mask . "hey y/n what you doing?" ashtray asked . "nothing just getting ready for the dance." i said . i saw ashtray was in the living room next to fez .

"y/n your like naked" ashtray said laughing. "aye what the fuck" fez said taking ashtray phone and facing ashtray phone down on the couch . ashtray and i started laughing. "fez he's being dramatic i'm just in a towel" i said rolling my eyes and laughing. "i don't care ashtray don't be lookin at y/n like that" fez said .

"someone big mad huh?" ashtray said picking his phone back up . "yupp" i said . " call me when you done getting ready and i'll go pick you up ight" ashtray said . "ok" i said hanging up . i took the mask off my eyes and started putting moisturizer on my face . i got up and went to my closet.

honestly i didn't rlly have a lot of dresses bc well sometimes i dress like a little boy but besides the point i only have a few dresses. maybe i should try on all my dresses and see which one i like the most . and that's exactly what i did . in till i got to this red dress. it was above my knees barely. kinda tight on my waist but i could still breath .

i got up and went back to my vanity . i put lotion on my legs and i started to brush my hair . i got my blow dryer and blow dried my hair . after my hair was dry i started to curl my hair. then after that i put heels on . i rlly don't fucking know what the fuck i was doing but that's ok . i texted ashtray saying i was ready.

i got my favorite perfume and sprayed it on my wrist and on my chest. "i'm here" ashtray texted me. i got some extra clothes in my backpack and some extra shit with me . i walked downstairs and to my fucking surprise my mom was there. "where are you going young lady , you look like your going to a strip club?" my mom said.

"umm i'm just going to the school winter dance" i said grabbing my house key and walking out the door. i walked and saw ashtray outside leaning on fez car with flowers in his hand . "aww ashtray" i said walking up to him and hugging him . i let go of the hug and kissed him . "come on we're gonna be late" i said. "ight" ashtray said opening the door .

we got in the car and fez drove us to the dance . "alright guys , be home by 1 am" fez said dropping us off . "ok fez" i said taking off my back pack and leaving it in his car and i grabbed ashtrays hand and he opened the door .  " oh and one more thing you two . hands to yourself" fez said . me and ashtray looked and smiled at each other .

me and ashtray walked in hand in hand and saw people dancing. i went where rue was at . "hi rue , how are you doing i haven't seen you a little" i said hugging rue . "i've been good you?" rue said. " yup um i've been doing alright" i said . ashtray then grabbed my hand and we sat at an empty table .

"wanna roll up?" i said . "ofc" ashtray said smiling at me .  our chairs were facing each other and our legs were between each other. he rolled up and put it up to his lips . he grabbed a lighter from his pocket and lit it up . he blew out the smoke and passed it to me . i put it to my mouth and inhaled it and i leaned in to kiss ashtray.

he came close to me and kissed me inhaling the smoke . it was like that for a little bit in till me and ashtray were high out of our minds .  ashtray took the last bit of weed and we were like laughing and each other over dumb shit. then a slowed song came on making me grab ashtrays arm and pulling him to the dance floor.

his hands were on his side making both of us smile . i got his hands and placed them on my waist while i put my arms around his neck . we sat there for a little intill the slow song was over and me and ashtray went over to rue . "aye rue you got any on you?" i said to rue . "yeah" rue said . "well i just want a little" i said .

she handed me the small bag and me and ashtray went back to our table . i got my house key out of my bra and i got a little. i tilted my head and put the coke in my nose. i sniffed more making sure i didn't miss anything . i looked up and saw ashtray looking at my lips.

"what you want a kiss ash?" i said looking at him . "i always do" ashtray said smiling. i got up and he put his arms around my waist making me not move. i bent down and kissed him . "want some?" i said to ashtray. "if you do it i do" ashtray said . i tilted his head up and got a little with my house key putting it in his nose.

he sniffed it in more . then me and ashtray started walking out of no where . i looked and saw lexi i ran up to her . "hey lexi , can you give me and ashtray a ride home?" i said with my heels in my hand and ashtray hand on my other hand . "i actually cant focus right" i said rubbing my head .

"ofc i'll give you a ride hop in the car." lexi said . me and ashtray got in the car crashing in the back seat . she drove me and ashtray to fez house which was difficult bc i couldn't tell where we were at but we made it . "thank you lexi goodnight" i said hoping out the car with my heels in my hand walking bear foot .

"fez open the fucking gate" ashtray said to the camera . i was half way awake so ashtray kinda had to carry me barely to make sure i didn't pass out on the floor. fez opened the door and i walked to the couch laying down . ashtray then came and laid down with me .

fez got a blanket and put it over ashtray and me . ashtray kissed me on the lips goodnight . i got close to him and laid my head on his chest soon passing out . i bet i would not remember all this when i wake up .

——————————————————————————-

you see i was gonna add rue and nate's scene in this but i actually have no clue what happened to that idea . 💗