Camilo x reader pt2 (Mirabel x reader)

Mirabel brain rot
___________________________________

I ran out of the forest, not daring to look back at his pathetic eyes.

Tears filled my eyes, making my vision blurry. I continued to run, sniffling.

Why?

I suddenly slammed against someone else, leading to me falling on the ground harshly. I hissed in pain and surprise, lifting my head ready to yell at the person.

I widened my eyes as I saw mirabel, her skirt and hair flying sideways due to the breeze. She stared with shared shock, quickly extending her hand to help me up.

I stared, everything tuning out. She was the only thing that seemed to matter, I felt a strange fuzzy feeling grow inside of me, making ny face flush.

Was she always this pretty? I don't remember.

I hesitated before taking her hand, her quickly pulling me up and assuring me with a big hug.

"Are you okay? You look like you've seen a ghost. Where's Camilo?" She questioned, i sniffled at his name alone, her breath hitching and her hug tightened as she caught on quickly.

"I'm so sorry, Y/N."

I hugged her back immediately, the fuzzy feeling not dying down, yet instead getting stronger.
.

Yet what was unknown to dear Y/N, was that Mirabel was leaping in joy in the inside. She had loved and admired you ever since she laid eyes on you.

You were everything she had ever wanted, even your flaws were absolutely heavenly in her eyes.

Now you were free, she had advantage to gain your heart and treat you with such love that Camilo would cry lakes.

"Y/N, would you like to go to my room and talk about it?" I questioned in the sweetest voice I could mutter, they only shook their head in the crook of my neck.

"It's alright, Mirabel."

I nearly squealed in joy as my name rolled from their tongue, my face flushing red.

"Of course."

A whisper. I smiled warmly, them nuzzling their head in the crook of my neck.