First Kill

I just stood there.

I was starting to question my whole existence.

I was stunned by what's happening.

The fact that Inho holds Gilyeong.

I can't hear what they're saying.

It was like there is something in me that makes me puke.

Why?

Out of all people?

Why did he chose my child?

Why did he chose Gilyeong?

Why did it change?

Will I be able to make some good decisions if things like this will happened in the end.

"Y/N! GET A GRIP!" I got out of trance because of someone.

I look at the said person. Dokja always calm me down. Will he be able to look at me like that if I'm gonna ruin everything?

*Sigh*

I took a step forward as I just fixated my eyes on Inho.

[The Constellations are gripping each others hands in excitement.]

[The Constellations are waiting for your next move]

"Don't move! Or else-!"

"Or else what? You're gonna kill that child? I didn't think you would stoop this low Inho. Let go of that child now." I said.

[You've used a 100 coins to increase your speed]

[You've used a 100 coins to increase your strength]

[You've used a 100 coins to increase your speed]

And more notifications have popped.

[You've used a total of 6,000 coins]

"And what?! For you to kill me?! I'm not an idiot, Y/n! You think I would follow what you'll said just because I like you! Ha-!"

In just a second I was behind him.

"Wha-!"

And at last I have killed a human being

And at last I have killed a human being. By the time I killed Inho it was the time for the collection of surviving fee.

I couldn't feel anything. I know that sooner or later I'll end a life, but... I didn't think it would be this soon, mostly I don't want to do this in front of Gilyeong.

I slump at the ground as I heard a lot of agony behind me. I was too stunned to see the bloods on my hand.

It was hard to believe that earlier I was just throwing some insults on Inho.

I'm too focus on the blood that has scattered around. All I see was red.

It was then...

"Y/n..."