Chapter 15 Fun

ASHLYNN'S POV-

I visibly stiffened in my seat while Nathan walked in and just to my luck, he headed directly towards us. Thankfully, he didn't spot me as Lucian was sitting beside me and was blocking the view of my face.

I took deep breaths and tried to calm myself down. All the memories flashed in front of my eyes and I was having a really hard time not having a panic attack right now. I swallowed thickly and calmed my nerves down .

I really really really needed to call Ace right now and call this deal off if this guy is the Black Don.

"Hello there Ladies and Gentlemen. Sorry to have kept you waiting. The streets of New York are quite busy at this hour." He greeted and I cringed at his voice. Now he was standing at the head of the table and all of my biologicals were standing up to shake his hand.

He still hadn't seen me as the whole time, my head was down and my hair were covering my face.

"Are you the Black Don?" Natasha asked sternly and none of them stood up, instead just narrowed their eyes at him. Good. Atleast they're not fools and shake anybody's hands.

"Why yes I am" he replied proudly. I finally looked up and his eyes met mine.

His eyes widened in shock and it was quickly plastered by a smirk. More like an evil smirk. I could see he was really enjoying this and the fascination is his eyes. I just looked at him with my normal blank look and his smirk grew even wider.

"Nice to meet you Ms............?" he began with raised eyebrows, the stupid smirk never leaving his face and extended his hand towards me for a handshake while staring right into my eyes.

Now, if this was 2 years ago, I would have flinched hard but Chris helped me with that so when Nathan reached his hand out, I didn't even blink and just glared at the hand, still not moving or speaking anything.

"Ashlynn. Ashlynn Pierce. She is one of our princesses. " Alexander replied politely with a sweet smile.

I swear if I had any solid food in me right now, I would have puked it out ten times.

Lucian shot me a stern glare as if saying to behave and be nice. But at the moment, I had more important things at hand.

"Very well then. Let's get started " He replied smugly, retrieving his hand that I refused to shake and looking directly towards me, searching for any kind of reaction.

But I kept my face stone cold and refused to give him the satisfaction he wanted.

After I didn't budge, he began- "My name is Nathan Andrews. You must know me by the name Black Don. I have hosted this meeting so we can all become Ally's and maybe even more." The last part was directed towards me obviously. Man I really wanted to punch him right now.

"We can have eachothers backs during wars and can see what type of a competition we have in the underworld. And I believe, with us being some of the most powerful people in the world, we could form the greatest and the most powerful group in history." He concluded.

That's a bunch of bullcrap. The death squad already is the most powerful group in the history and he's not doing this for anybody but himself and his best friend probably.

Now, I know he isn't only involved with human trafficking but also much much worse things. And they are powerful enough. I'm can't let this alliance happen.

Now that I think about it, he probably knew that we'd meet soon.

I do recall Alexander telling me that the whole family wants to meet me including all the cousins and uncles and aunts. I didn't think much about it then.