▹ System 1͎3͎༓

1h irl = 10 days in virtual world

It's been 2h so 20 days

───────・༓ ❦ ༓・───────

Beomgyu stood up and walked towards a window to open it.
"You're asking if I still don't like you? That's an odd question Kang Taehyun."

Taehyun didn't reply to Beomgyu's utterance nor turn around to have him in his field of vision. He's just silently waiting for an answer.

"Well..." Beomgyu hummed then proceeded to say in a non-changing voice. "If I'm being honest with you, I think you're very adorable, like ridiculously cute." He can be so direct when he wants to.

Taehyun's lips parted simultaneously with his eyes widening. In a matter of seconds, his face grew so red.

"And I hate that." He continued. "So the second I saw you, I didn't want to get close to you at all and I just wished for you to get permanently deleted from this game."

The smile that was about to form on Taehyun's face immediately disappeared. "Huh."
Taehyun blinked twice befuddled before completely turning around. "HUH?"

⧏═══⨨═══⧐
Present time.

"hUH?!" Soobin uttered with the weirdest confused face after hearing from Taehyun what Beomgyu had told him.

"What?" Beomgyu asked, expression as serious as ever. "Wow that's the same reaction Taehyun had."

"What's wrong with you?!!"
Soobin softly gripped Taehyun's cheek which the latter wasn't a fan of. "You see this cute face and your immediate thought is wanting him to disappear?"

"Yeah. But he didn't mention what I told him after I said that though." Beomgyu turned his head to Taehyun who rapidly looked away from him, a pink blush soon creeping up. "Your heart fluttered then didn't it?"

"Don't worry that's always what I first think when I see a cute-looking person: wanting them gone.
I usually keep that thought forever after meeting them but it's somehow different with you.
You're not as annoying as I thought you'd be and out of everyone here I'm glad to have you in our trio.
I don't dislike you agi."

Taehyun raised his hand up, signalling that he's about to slap him. "SHUT UP HOW COULD IT!?"

"Good point." Hands in his pockets like 95% of the time, Beomgyu proceeded to head back to their room.
"Well anyway, if you guys need me, don't come to my room."

⧏⧐

"Oh my gosh..."

"What?" Was Taehyun's reaction to Soobin's utterance.

"He didn't look at me once.. Just at you."

"Move moOove, dead body and gorgeous guy coming through..." Soobin and Taehyun casually stepped aside to let Yeonjun pass. He's dragging Huening Kai by the hands, a trail of blood following his steps.

Soobin approached Taehyun and nudged his arm. "So what'd he tell you next??"

"U-um.." Taehyun tried to avoid eye-contact with Soobin, otherwise he'd feel pressured to answer. "Something not awful.."

Soobin seemed unsatisfied with this mellow reply, he wanted to say something but approaching footsteps soon caught his attention.

The guys looked to the side and saw three girls standing side by side. "So what did we miss?" Koyuki asked.