11 -

Third P.O.V

"You look tired."

Lola commented as (Y/N) and Lola were on they're way to school. (Y/N) scowled at Lola.

Flashback...

With a loud creak, (Y/N) was woken up from one of the best dreams ever.

(Y/N) originally wanted to beat up whoever was in the next room, but then (Y/N) remembered that they were alone in the house.(A/N: Home Alone.)

(Y/N) leaped out of bed, grabbed a baseball bat, and ran into the next room.

The room next to (Y/N)'s room was a guest room, and therefore mostly unoccupied, including now. The only sign that there was an intruder was an open window when (Y/N) always keeps them closed.

(Y/N) carefully checked the closet, under the bed, and anywhere else an intruder could hide.

Just as (Y/N) finished checking, another creak came, but this time it was from (Y/N)'s room!

Rushing back to their room, (Y/N) found a window open.

(Y/N) had a feeling the intruder was gone, but still ended up staying up the whole night making sure the person didn't come back.

Present...

After doing an inventory check, (Y/N) found that shirts, soaps, and MANY undergarments, were missing.

"Creep."

(Y/N) muttered. If they ever found out who stole their stuff, they would pound that person to dust.

Meanwhile...

"Achoo! Is (Y/N) thinking about me?"

Meanwhile...

Three students were cornering a short figure in a remote hallway.

The leader of the three, Thomas, shoved the small figure down.

"You're so useless Leo, feel lucky I'm wasting my time on you."

The figure, or Leo, trembled.

"Then don't waste you're time on me."

The words were said with a tremble in Leo's voice, but Thomas felt like Leo was mocking him.

But before Thomas could punch Leo, someone caught his fist.

"J-Jonathan?!"

Thomas sputtered.

"Leave Leo alone."

Although Thomas was afraid, he refused to back down.

"Since when were you a goody-do-two-shoes? Is it because of that (Y/N) kid? Have you been dethroned or something?"

Jonathan's reply was a punch to Thomas' face.

"My reasons are my business. Now scram!"

The bullies quickly went away, and so did Jonathan.

Someone stepped out from their hiding spot.

"Are you okay?"

They asked.

"Yeah."

Leo mumbled.

"Hmmmm, alright."

Before the someone could leave, Leo grabbed their hand.

"Could we be friends?"

The someone thought for a moment before sighing.

"Sure."

Leo gave the someone a tight hug, claiming that they were now best friends. The someone was (Y/N), and (Y/N) could only accept the tight hug from the short boy. Not know the future to come.

Author's Note: No clue what to put.