𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴀꜱꜱ

———————

Flashback

Quickly, opening my eyes, looking around the unfamiliar room. I looked to see a unconscious boy around my age, narrowing my eyes towards him. I stood up from the bed and walked towards him, it's been a while since I've seen a boy. I analyzed him East Asian, Korean?, 12-13 years old, 154 cm. I hummed looking away seeing two trays on the ground.

I looked at him and sighed, "Привет." I said poking him and no response. "음, 저기 음식 있어요." I guessed and he opened his eyes looking at me. "음식?" He asked as I nodded my head and pointed towards the two trays on the ground. "그래, 어서." I said waving my hand, he got up.
Hey. Um, hey there's food. Food? Yeah, come on.

I grabbed my tray and sat on my bed and he sat on his. "너 이름이 뭐니?" He asked me as I ate the rice with spam, looking up at him as he looked at me. "제 이름은 라리사 소콜로바입니다." I responded as he nodded. "너 이름이 뭐니?" I asked back as he dug in his food.
What's your name? My name is Larissa Sokolova. What's your name?

"제 이름은 문호진입니다." He said as I nodded, "네가 어떻게 여길 오게 됐지?" He asked me as he tilted his head causing his hair to move to the side. "우리 부모님은 날 원하지 않으셨어." I said shrugging as I set my empty tray to the side and crossed my legs. My name is Moon HoJin. How did you end up here? My parents didn't want me.

He hummed and nodded, "그럼 여긴 어디죠?" I asked looking around the room, "이건 러시아의 레드룸과 비슷하지만 남자아이들을 위한 거예요." He explained as I nodded and slumped against the wall. "그런데 한국에서는요?" I asked and he nodded. What is this place? This is like the Red Room in Russia but it's for boys. But in Korea?

The door slammed open and a man was standing there, "움직이자!" He shouted towards us, we quickly got up, he let me walk out first then followed the line that was formed. We moved to a large room where the test for the next class has begun. We lined up and watched the two younger boys fight each other to stay alive.
Let's move!

I feel HoJin tense up from beside me as he looks at the younger boys. I looked at who he was looking at and it was the one who was currently on the ground struggling for his life. Friend? Brother? I guess then out of nowhere the boy on the bottom becomes very serious and sharp.

Quickly and strategically, wraps his hands around his opponents neck and twisted it, hearing a loud snap. HoJin let out a sigh as if he had been relieved, little brother. I guessed correctly, the younger boy shoved the corpse off of his body and stood up.

He looked around as the trainer spoke to them and stopped at the sight of HoJin and I. He nodded towards HoJin as HoJin did it back to him. "다음 조가 나왔습니다!" The trainer shouted as the younger boys who were bloody and beaten from the test move to the side. The same younger boy kept his eyes on me. The next group is up!

"소콜로바와 리!" My last name is shouted as I look at the trainer and stepped forward. Another boy steps forwards, "자세를 잡으세요." He says loudly as we face each other, no emotion whatsoever. "싸움!" He shouts and I immediately lunge forward at the boy knocking him off of his feet. I punch at his throat and quickly stand up as he shoves me off. Sokolova and Lee! Position yourselves. Fight!

I rolled my eyes and rushed towards him as he swings his leg at me, I caught it and used my abdomen muscles to swing my legs up and use my momentum to flip him onto his back. He coughed as all the air was sucked out of his lungs, I quickly discarded the dagger he snuck from his pants and grabbed the gun from a guards holster and pointed it at him.

"바람피면 죽을 수도 있어요." I said lowly as he slowly got up from the ground. "그녀가 전적으로 옳다." The trainer said from the side and slowly walked towards us as I kept the gun trained on him. The boy remained silent as I sighed and looked at the trainer as he nodded. "안녕." I said before I shot towards his forehead and blood splattered on me. Cheating can get you killed. She is absolutely right. Goodbye.

"만약 내가 누군가 그런 것을 본다면." He said loudly as I gave the guard back his gun and looked around. "네 머리에 총을 겨누고 있을 거야." He said loudly as he nodded towards me and I went back to my spot in the line. The test continued on for the rest of the day. If I ever see anyone do that. She will be the one with the gun against your head.

We were shoved back into our rooms and I sighed, whilst sitting down on my bed. "그 아이가 네 동생이야?" I asked looking at him as he hesitates to answer, I mean I don't blame him, I'm just a random trained assassin. "저는 여동생이 있어요..." I start as I look at him and he remains silent. So, that kid is your brother? I have a little sister...

"그녀의 이름은 옐레나이고 프로그램에도 출연하고 있어요." I said looking at the picture that I hid in my shoes. I smiled at him as he relaxed, "그의 이름은 호준이고, 내 남동생이야." He began as I nodded and the lights went out, which meant lights out. Her name's Yelena and she's also in the program. His name is Hojun, he's my little brother.

I laid down on my bed and he continued, "우리 부모님은 돈이 필요하셨고 우리는 필요 없었다." He said as I closed my eyes hearing him speak. "우리는 함께 훈련했지만 나이 때문에 헤어졌다." He said softly as I remembered how they separated us. Our parents needed money and didn't need us. We trained together but separated us because of our age.

I let out a long sigh, "걱정 마, 우린 그들과 재회할 거야." I said softly as I slowly drifted into a dreamless sleep. "넌 왜 그런 말을 하는 거니?" He asked as I tried to stay awake. "전 자신있습니다." I said as everything was blocked out of my mind and my body relaxing. Don't worry, we'll reunite with them. What makes you say that? I'm confident.

——————

A/n: I know Jin and Taehyung?! What why all of a sudden, hmmm I thought it'll be cool idk. I always imagined Jung Kook in marvel or at least one of the two Kims :)