48- The surgery

You groaned, adjusting to the sunlight that fell directly on your face. You didn't want to wake up,  you felt comfortable in whatever position you were. Honestly speaking it is amongst the best sleep you had in a few weeks. 

You let wine dissatisfied when you feel the comfortable pillow moving far. 

"Yn, Sorry to disturb your sleep but i need to leave now. I don't want to put you in a difficult position" You eyes snapped open when the familiar voice rang in your ears. 

No no no no....you didn't just do that

I not only cuddled with Namjoon but also whined and clutched onto him. 

Your cheeks heated up in embarrassment and you immediately let go of his arm you held with all your might. 

"I will before anyone comes. But don't worry I will be back before the surgery. And...thank you for comforting me last night. I hadn't had this good sleep since you left" 

He didn't wait for a reply and left the room making sure no one could see him. 

On the other hand you sat on the bed dumb. You wish that you would regret it but you don't. If anything you felt a lot better and calmer. It wasn't only Namjoon that felt comforted last night, infact if it wasn't for him you probably wouldn't be able to sleep a blink . 

You hated the fact the he always manages to break down your walls, no matter how tall they are. He manages to manipulate you without even doing anything. You have always been a very strong headed person, you had to be , to be able to survive. But somehow he manages to test your self control to the point where you lose it. For the fact, you don't even have any control on yourself whenever you are around him. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He will be fine....he will be fine...he will be fine....

Those were the only words  constantly being chanted in your head for the last 4 hours. 

Yes, it had been four hours since the doors closed and the operation started. You had no idea what was going on. 

All you could see was the red bulb that had been lit for hours and some nurses running in and out of the OT. 

The hallway was filled with people, everyone was here. Your entire family , Lily' family and even Namjoon. 

You were seated between your mom and Lily who had been giving you hope and strength. You had put on the brave mom face and didn't shed a single tear but inside your heartbeat hadn't normalised for even a second. 

"Princess you should have this." Suddenly a glass of orange juice was brought in front of your face. It was Bam. 

"I..i am not hungry" you mindlessly mumbled for the first time in hours before averting your gaze back to the lit bulb. 

"You should have it yn, staying without food for so long isn't good" you heard Lily's voice from beside. 

You held the drink because you didn't want to argue. You managed to gulp only half of the drink, you felt you would throw up if you had anymore. 

You handed the glass to Lily and focused on the bulb. 

Namjoon was restless, scared, and completely freaked. Although He was an atheist he asked his sister who was a strong believer of God to pray for Yun. 

Lily was holding in just for you, seeing you so strong gave her some strength too. But Jessi was a mess , she was silently sobbing holding her mom. She spent the most time with Yun, everytime you were at jobs and Lily was the work she took care of. She was so attached to Yun. 

Another hour passed when the bulb finally switched off and the doors opened. You were the first one to run up to the door, Namjoon and Bam followed you along with others. 

"How is he? " You asked. You looked between Rhea and Taehyung to read something from their faces but you couldn't understand anything. 

"Yn, god heard your prayers. Seeing your love for your child, he had no other choice. Yun is safe, the operation went successful. He is still unconscious due to the heavy drugs, he will wake up in a few hours."

Everyone released a sigh of relief. 

"He is safe Lily, my yunie is safe" Jess squealed, hugging her sister. 

Namjoon also let out a tear of happiness, a small smile finally forming on his face. 

When you didn't say anything Bam turned to look at you but the next moment he felt your body limp and before you could hit the ground you were secured by both Namjoon and Bam

-------------------------------------

Okay, sorry for the short chapter.

I am so happy for Yun, but any idea what happened to yn?

I have published a new book "Bloodwar" it's an taehyung vampire a.u  . Don't forget to save it to your libraries. I have already posted a chapter too.!
Drop your views. It's a really different book compared to this one so i really need your opinion.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Stay safe and healthy