Chapter 38: Revenge

Marinette went back inside and told Nathaniel to go to the technicians to get ready. Marinette went on top to the stairs, grabbing a mic she cleared her throat getting everyone's attention.

"Ahem, may I have everyone attention." She started.

Once she noticed that everyone's eyes were on her and that the French class finally came back inside, she continued, "As you all know during the past few years, I went into hiding due to the rebellion and for most of you who don't know I was actually in Paris, and there I got to experience the life of a somewhat normal life. I went to a French public school, it wasn't that bad honestly, I met many wonderful people, and some people were just interesting in other ways."

Marinette's eyes moved throughout the crowd finally stopping at the French students. She smirked and said, "Today I would like to introduce to you the most amazing friends I have ever made, my best friends, Chloe Bourgeois, Juleka Couffaine, Luka Couffaine, Kagami Tsurugi, and my two newly appointed guards Nino Lahiffe and Nathaniel Kurtzburg. They have been with me through thick and thin, always had my back when I was in a though situation and let me tell you there were a lot."

Marinette giggled, the screen turned on showing pictures and videos of Marinette and her friends during her stay in Paris, "Honestly I don't know what I would have done if they weren't by my side."

Marinette looked to the side and gave small pout, "Though most people are nice, there some unpleasant people."

Lila, Alya and the rest of the class went cold. Lila glared at Marinette, her fist tightening by the second. Alya was now marching towards her but was blocked by Nino.

"Don't even think about stopping her." Nino warned.

Alya was now shaking terrified of what's to come, she didn't think that this would ever happen. If she had known how powerful Marinette was she wouldn't have done this.

Marinette smirked when she saw their expression, seeing them tremble in fear was so satisfying especially after what they had put her through all the torture and torments she had to put up with. Marinette signalled Nathaniel to play the videos.

Everyone was horrified with what they saw, their princess, being bullied to the ground, beaten up by a bunch of low lives, hearing the audio made it worse. She was being held up by two boy that were twice the size of her while the pink haired girl and the ombre haired girl threw multiple kicks and punches at her. The rest of them were laughing at her, calling her vulgar names.

After Marinette was beaten Lila crouched down to her level saying, "This is what you get for crossing me, I promised that I would take all your friends away and I did, this is why someone like you will never get ahead in life, being righteous will get you nowhere. Honestly your friends were already pathetic, I didn't have to do anything special all I had to do was talk a bunch of bullshit promising them a great future and they were putty in my hands."

Marinette glared at Lila, "You know sooner or later all your lies will eventually come to light, right? At first, I thought you were only doing this cause you wanted to make friends but no, you're only doing this cause you're a bitch who likes to watch others suffer, I genuinely think that even the devil himself is nicer than you. Face it Lila even if you lie your way to making friends they're still using you cause of the connections to claim to have, so in the end your still lonely if not lonelier."

Lila didn't like the way Marinette responded and slapped her hard cross the face causing her to bleed from her nose, she grabbed a lock of her hair pulling it back forcefully making her look at her, "Listen here you little piece of shit, I don't think you quite understand the situation you're in right now, YOU HAVE NO ONE." Lila then struck her one last time causing her to pass out.