TAG YOUR OUT

Fun fact: apparently Tag means 'Touch And Go' 😀

✸✰Y/n P.O.V✰☾

We have decided to play tag and Sunny was it Obviously-. Seeing as though there was like 50 kids this probably will be a long game- So the rules are simple Don't get tagged And if you do your out... Okay and be safe obviously- "I'll count to ten while you guys go scatter around or hide the last player found will be the winner" Sunny said while giving me one of his sundrop candy. I heard these things give you energy- if this is true did he just gave me this because he knows I don't have high stamina or something-? What ever it is- I'm just gonna run solo on this. Ash had to go with Georgia just incase something bad happens to her... "ALRIGHT IS EVERYONE READY :D" You could go deaf by the kids screaming- istg they are loud as fuck- "Alright! 1..." "WHA-" These gremlins D:< I ALMOST FELL AGAIN- "2... " oh right I should go hide- you head towards one of the play structures and had hid somewhere somewhat high enough to get a good view of the daycare. "3... " You look around and see a small area just about the right size for you to fit in and it's next to a tunnel as well so you had an escape route now. "4... " Hiding there you can see a few kids running around down below trying to find a place to hide. "5... " You can see sunny next to the security desk to make sure no one goes and hides there. "6... " you sighed while looking at your faz watch to check the schedule "7... " to note at what time the kids will be taking a nap soon. "8... " after checking, it turns out they will have to take a nap in 2 hours by now. "9... " They will have to sleep for... Oh- 2 hours? That's a long time ngl- but okay-. "10 READY OR NOT HEAR I COME" you can hear the bells jingles from where your sitting looking down it seems as though he is already chasing 4 kids. And there's like what 47 more to find including you. In prediction the game will probably last for ehh around 1 to 2 hours or so. "NOO WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT CLEAN UP CLEAN UP! >:("You look down to see sun stacking the blocks while 2 of the 4 kids started running away since the other 2 got caught-. Correction the game will probably last for 2 to 2 and a half hours or so.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾.・✫・゜・。.☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

A few minutes have passed by. A total of 15ish kids have been found. you had to move where you were hiding once or twice since sunny was also checking the play structures. Surprisingly he hasn't seen you yet so you'd probably make it after 1 and a half hours of playing. Never thought you'd do good at hiding but okay then.

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾.・✫・゜・。.☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

It had been an hour and surprisingly about 20 kids have been found- these kids are good at hiding- "HAA!!" "AHHHHHH" "Woah woah woah there sunshine it's just me" he said with a soft smile on his face "WHAT THE FU.... FUDGE" "Watch your language there Sunbite" "YOU STILL SCARED ME-" "I can tell- sorry want a hug?" "I- f-fine" you said hugging him for a moment. He was surprisingly soft for a robot- not complaining tho :]. "There Now can you help me find the other kids? I can't seem to find any for the past 10 minutes... " He said sounding a little concerned. "Of course just- don't scare me like that again please-" "I can't promise but I'll try!" "Good enough"

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾.・✫・゜・。.☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

After 30 minutes you managed to find 5 kids and sunny found 15. Of course he did. "Ten more to find right?" "Yep!" "Where have we not checked yet?" "Hmmm, Let's try checking the nap time area! We haven't checked there :D" "Okay sunnyboy" you can see a tint of red on his face... Is he blushing? Nah can't be... Right?

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾.・✫・゜・。.☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

After what seemed like for ever we managed to find 8 out of ten of the last few. Where the bloody hell are Ash and Georgia??? It was about half and hour left till nap time so you decided to get the sleeping mats ready while sun finds our little friends. Damn the nap time area is large 👁👄👁.

15 minutes later sun managed to find the 2 hiding in the ball pit. Looks like we took that ball pit for granted- "Alright! Is everyone found or are we missing one or two?" You asked just incase "NO MX. WE ARE ALL HEAR" Ack- Why are they so loud- "Alright now is everyone tired? Because it's almost nap time~ and the lights are gonna go out" "NOOOOO We don't want the light to go out :("" why not?" "There's gonna be a monster in the dark shaped like a moon" One of the kids said while tugging on your clothes. You looked around to see sun with a sad face. I guess he heard huh... "Well if you don't sleep... The.. Monster will come and get you and we don't want that right?" "Oh no no no Mx. Y/n" "Now go get ready in the napping room I'll get sunny to read you a bed time story m'kay?" You said with a soft smile. The kids seemed excited to hear the story. But not long after you can see Ash and Georgia a little sad on they're way to the nap time area. "Ash! Georgia! Come here real quick!" You said sorta screaming. "What is it Y/n?" "Why did you both had a sad face on?" "Oh it's nothing Y/n it's just Moon is actually Georgias favorite and hearing people call him a monster made her sad... And when she's sad I'm sad" a caring sibling huh? how lovely of them. "Oh I'm sure Mr. Moon is a Lovely fellow now go get ready for nap time while I get sunny m'kay?" "Okay Mx."

Ahh a lovely day to be writing a story after a long week of tiring activities to the point my hands are almost numb as fuck 😌
(1056 words)