Filthy | (Hua Cheng) Levi x (Xie Lien) Reader

Prompt- This takes place during episode 8-9 of Heaven Official's Blessing

Heaven Official's Blessing AU - Levi is Hua Cheng and the reader is Xie Lien

(This may seem out of character for Y/n and Levi but that's because it is- some phrases and wording are directly from Heaven Official's blessing.)

I'm sorry to say but this story may be confusing if you haven't seen or read Heaven Official's Blessing. The show is on Netflix in sub and on Funimation in sub and dub if you're interested.

Also - there are mentions of death and blood

The dust pelted the group as they stood atop the towering stone structure. People stood behind me while whispering slightly. They were clearly nervous about who could be next.

"Throw two of them in the pit. Quickly." A large man, Ke Mo, said to another. "Then lock the others up."

The man turned to our group and began walking forward.

"Don't worry," I reassured them, "I can protect us." Not a moment later one of the people rushed out, yelling as they charged. "Don't!" I warned, but it was too late.

He rushed out quickly towards Ke Mo who stood at the edge and rammed into him only to be sent backwards by the man's large height and immoveable body. Ke Mo grabbed his coat before he could fall and lifted the man into the air. He quickly threw the man over his shoulder and down into the seemingly endless pit. The men in the pit below screamed in happiness as the man fell towards them. Ke Mo didn't even glance behind him as he walked forward and inspected our group. He searched for a second before pointing to the boy to my left.

"No! Not me! Help!" The boy beside me gasped in fright as he stumbled back.

I stepped in between the two but was quickly pushed out of the way as Ke Mo grabbed for the boy on the ground and picked him up. He lifted the boy up and handed him to another of his kind, who began to walk towards the edge of the cliff.

"Ruin thy honor not on innocent blood," I told him.

"Spoken like a native of this land." He noted as he held out his hand to motion for the other man to stop; him doing so. "You from here?" He questioned.

The boy squirmed in the other man's hold.

"I'm from the Central Plain, sir."

"Oh, yeah? You royalty?"

"No. The Yong An Kingdom has fallen. Their people are long gone."

His face contorted and angrily spoke, "Everyone from that area is a descendant of theirs! Which makes you our enemy." He stepped forward more. "Our Kingdom was wiped out about 200 years ago. Where'd you learn to speak like that? You are no Banyue man. So who the hell are you?"

The man carrying the boy began to walk forward and I completely dismissed Ke Mo's questions.

"General. Send me first." I requested.

"You? Why is that?'

"I beg you, they are just innocent merchants and a child."

"You're not going anywhere, I have questions. Throw another!" He walked away, leaving me standing there.

In that case, I'll just jump off. I thought to myself when my eye caught a wave of red.

Levi stood on one of the outreaching posts.

"Levi?"

He barely turned his head to me, "I'm fine." He spoke calmly.

"No. Don't jump!" I reached towards him.