new tmnt books! (pls pls read!)

i am writing new tmnt books! they arent oneshot books but they are gonna be so good im so excited.

presenting: i hope ur whole life sux | raphael h.

based on the song by blackbear.

i hope that i'm the reason
that you can't sleep
i hope that your whole life
sux without me

in which raphael breaks up with a girl who is very good at holding grudges.

i've been up for days, thinkin' bout you.

ngl this book will carry adult themes such as drugs and sex and will be rated mature but i am aging everyone up cuz i am at that age where people will be mean to be if i write a book about a 15 year old turtle- i will describe the ages more in the book

if u have any concerns feel free to comment or dm me pls!

presenting: 4u | michelangelo h.

based on the song by blackbear.

i'm running out of time
to be your man
i'm just lost in this moment
i've been zoning

in which a teen is tired of waiting on michelangelo to grow up.

and if what's in front of you, you lose.

again, the book will carry adult themes such as sex and be rated mature but i will be aging everyone up cuz i am 19 and will not be trashed for writing about children

and here we go off to a different theme- in a completely different direction! i love shameless self-promotion and its my book so i can do what i want.

presenting: demonical | jeff t.k.

demoniacal; relating to or characteristic of a demon or evil spirit

i'm gonna use you and abuse you
i'm gonna know what's inside
gonna use you and abuse you
i'm gonna know what's inside you

i dont have a description yet but when i do ill write it in the comments or publish it here or sum. and ofc this book is gonna have adult themes in it like duh it's jeff.

and ofc i have the leo x reader textfic coming out too but im having trouble with that one still so these might actually come out first if i cant find a way to make the stupid plot right. either that or ill make it like the raph and mikey books and use a song like middle of the night or playdate. oooh that'd be good or maybe donnie! shit. hold on-

presenting: in the middle of the night | donatello h.

based on the song by elley duhé.

i'm yours to tame
in the middle of the night
i'm wide awake
i crave your taste

in which donnie uses a girl to get over april but doesn't share her feelings.

all night long 'til morning comes.

again, sexual themes, probs violence if april and the reader get into it and by the way, there will be cursing in all the books obviously. u cant tell me nothin raph cussed in the 2016 movie so shush baby.

and plus have yall seen the haikyuu books on here?

okay so. imma stop giving myself ideas but this is probably gonna be my theme cuz i obviously have established myself as a tmnt account so i brought this on myself like i literally just made that donnie book no kidding. like i was listening to the song and bam.

so if y'all wanna give me some ideas for a leo book since im probs gonna change the textfic and do one like that feel free to do so! itll probably be a light-hearted book or not i might do something scandalous with karai so give me songs or ideas if u feel up for it!

again, if y'all have any questions or concerns regarding my books and what im doing, pls pls dm or comment so we can talk.

oh and yes i keep forgetting to address this omg if u would like to make me a cover or anything of the sort, feel free to do so! i get so jealous when i see great covers like the neon covers that some authors have like that one haikyuu author for example? i hate them cuz their covers are amazing (jk i love them but im so jealous)

so yes pls i literally take pictures off google and use snapchat to edit it im serious so pls give me some good apps that i can use to edit pics and make good covers with that i dont have to pay for cuz omg their expensive now.

help me. pls.

and regarding this book, i realize were almost done with it im probs gonna cry writing the last chapter so for requests i think for now i maybe 6 requests to finish and maybe 15 chapters left so thats about how many requests i will take so if u wanna request one last time, be sure to get it in omg imma cry!

and what do yall think of me deleting my ninjago and creepypasta oneshot books? im not gonna finish them so if i dont delete them i might just finish the requests for those and close them forever idk yet.

wow this chapter was so much longer than i thought it was gonna be so if u read the whole thing comment a cookie so we confuse everyone else!

thank yall so much and i hope to see yall giving love to my new books!