Jungkook&Taehyung&Jimin - PART 2

🍼little Taehyung

Jungkook knows it is a cliché to say that his whole life flashes before his eyes, but it is true. His childhood, meeting Jimin, their wedding, adopting Taehyung ... everything is flashing in front of his eyes while his motorcycle is undoubtedly going to crash. Then there are a few dark moments he doesn't perceive and the next time he can feel and see is the moment when he is laying on a cold and wet grass right next to the road. He slipped. The motorcycle slipped and he somehow slipped away before it could crush him. A car stopped near and a witness of the accident runs to him. The man is calling an ambulance while Jungkook lies there, shakily breaths and can't believe he is alive. His right leg really hurts and he slowly takes off the helmet. He carefully lifts his head and see that he still has both legs, but the right one must be broken.

An ambulance arrives, Jungkook is a bit dazed, he doesn't remember hearing the sirens. Two paramedics - a woman with long hair tied in a ponytail and an older guy with a mustache kneel next to him. Jungkook's mouth is dry when he croaks:

"Don't call my husband ... don't call Jimin. Please, I am begging you."

The woman looks surprised, but the guy just nods. He has been doing this job for so many years, he knows how some partners act, sometimes they are worse than the injuries. They loaded Jungkook in the ambulance and inform him his leg is broken, but everything is going to be okay. The helmet saved his life, Jungkook saw a long crack on the side where his head hit the road. Doctors took care of him, his leg is in a cast and Jungkook spoke with a policeman. Now he has to get home. There is only one person who won't judge him. Yoongi.

Yoongi is also a rapper and a night owl. He mostly works during nights so he should be awake. Jungkook is so happy to see his grumpy friend who helps him with walking using the crutches and takes him home. Yoongi unlocks the front door and helps Jungkook with taking off his left shoe. The house is silent and dark and they both almost shit their pants when the lights suddenly switch on. Both Yoongi and Jungkook gasp in shock when they spot angry Jimin standing on the stairs with his hand still on the light switch.

"Where have you been?"

Yoongi knows this is the best moment to get lost. Angry Jimin is like the dinosaurs in Jurassic Park - Jimin can't see him if he doesn't move. Yoongi is slowly inching toward the front door while Jimin is nagging. Jungkook is selfish idiot, dumb asshole, incompetent husband ....more and more insults are flying on Jungkook's head. And he knows Jimin is right.

"Where are you going?!"

Jimin points at Yoongi who froze. He has nothing to say, he just helped to his friend. Jimin is angrily looking at him and Yoongi sneaks out of the house. Silence fell on the couple and suddenly they hear loud crying coming from upstairs. Jimin hurries in the nursery to soothe his baby while Jungkook tries to climb the stairs too. He is slow, Jimin has already calmed Taehyung down. Jimin is leaving the nursery when Jungkook stops in front of the pastel purple door.

"He is asleep again. Don't dare coming inside."

Jimin scoffs and goes in their bedroom.

"Look at you, Jungkook."

Jungkook knows he is limping and there are a few bruises on his face and arms. He looks as if Hulk beat him up. Jimin gets up again and goes in the bathroom.

"Come, here."

Jimin is holding a tube of an ointment his mother made. They often use it because Taehyung can be rough and often bumps his knees. Jungkook sits down and let his husband to take care of his wounds.

"The motorcycle must go."

Jungkook silently nods. Yes, this is the right time to get rid of that cursed thing. It is the best time to stop pretending he is a tough guy when he is just appa from a small family.