𝟏𝟕. pharmacy run

WHITE FLAG

chapter seventeen : pharmacy run
{ season two - episode four }

chapter seventeen : pharmacy run{ season two - episode four }

THEY ALL LUNGED forward and tugged on tightly onto the broken water pump while listening to Glenn's desperate yells, "Get me out of here! Get me out of here!" he repeatedly yelled.

The whole group was using all their strength to prevent the water pump from falling. Many grunts made their way through their teeth as they pulled on tightly.

"Get it off! Get it off!" Glenn continued to desperately scream, making Kloe's heart thump out of her chest with panic. "Get me out!"

Kloe frantically pulled the pump as hard as she possibly could, using all the strength her body had to offer.

"Pull! Pull!" Someone yelled with courage.

"Get him!" Someone else screamed.

"Come one! Come on! Come on!"

As they managed to pull the pump further back, Glenn's desperate yells grew louder and louder, "Get me out of here!"

Once the pump got pulled back, they simultaneously got onto their feet and gripped onto the rope. "Pull! Pull! Pull!" Shane gritted his teeth, pulling the rope as hard as he could.

The group pulled the rope with all their strength, strain was lacing in Kloe's yells as she was going way too far for her body to handle.

"Guys! Get me out!" Glenn frantically yelled, making Kloe pull harder.

Her breathing began to wheeze, meaning she was at the point where her asthma was acting up. "No, no, no. Not now, please," she muttered to herself while pulling more and more.

The second she saw Glenn appear at the top of the well, she released her grip from the rope and the siblings hurried over to him. Zayn reached out for him and pulled him onto the grass. They both knelt down beside him as he gasped for air, that's when she felt his body trembling with fear. "Hey, hey. Are you alright?" Kloe asked repetitively.

She rubbed his back, attempting to comfort him. She heard his breathing slow down, meaning he was calming down. "It's okay. It's okay. You're safe," she softly said, calming the boy down more than it should have.

Zayn, who had the look of anger written across his face, glared at the rest of the group, "Next time we say that something is a bad idea, you will actually listen to us and not bluntly ignore us, right? Because that was dangerously close to what Kloe and I were saying."

Everyone stayed quiet with remorse, not saying a word as they knew full well that Zayn was right. "That's what I thought," his sister muttered, loud enough so the group could hear.