~Ninety-Nine~

A/N: One last chapter and we finally reach 100!! Let's keep at it!!

P.S – Don't get grossed out by this first part pls I'm sorry hahahaha

Well actually I wouldn't blame you if you got grossed out so again I'm sorry lmaoo

Also, what I'm about to say won't make sense now but it will later: IT'S JUST A FLASHBACK OKAY!! Leah and Heath were together in high school – in case anyone needed a reminder because my bitch ass didn't update this book for over two years 😅😅

~Heath~

Danica rolled her head back and moaned as I steadily rocked into her; her teeth biting down on her bottom lip as she wrapped her arms around my shoulders. One of her hands began to slowly slide up the back of my neck so that she could run her fingers through my hair. Her nails began to gently dig into my scalp as she continued to whimper softly in pleasure.

"Faster..." she murmured, "faster Heath, please..."

I grunted softly and struggled a little to pick up my pace – my hand gripping the headboard tighter as I was determined to please her, and...please myself.

For some reason I wasn't really getting into this. Danica was sexy as fuck, she had an amazing body, and I usually had no trouble with fucking her – because she always turned me on so much. But this time...this time was different.

It's been different for a long time.

Something in my brain wasn't connecting with this moment. My mind wandered off to different places...and soon enough, it disconnected from this moment so much that it started digging into the deepest memories of my brain.

~~~~~~~

I was moaning in pleasure as I moved my lips hungrily against Leah's – and I immediately groaned when I felt her teeth come out to bite down on my bottom lip. I felt her smirking into my lips as she slid her hands up my abdomen and stopped at my chest – her fingers grasping at handfuls of my shirt.

Leah pushed me back onto the bed with a sultry smile – lifting her top over her head and letting it drop to the ground before she knelt down on the bed and began to crawl over my body; making my breathing turn heavy as she hovered her hips over my groin. I sucked in a breath as I felt my dick instantly harden as I took in the sight of her on top of me.

"Leah-" I couldn't even say her name before she grabbed my chin and dragged my face towards hers so that she could kiss me again – finally letting her heat sit on my bulging crotch which made me groan again.

"Shut up," she mumbled against my lips, "you knew exactly what you were doing when you grinded up against my ass during rehearsal today. You wanted to fuck me so badly," she teasingly rubbed me over my jeans – making it feel like I was about to fucking burst.

I didn't need telling twice and immediately unbuttoned my jeans. Leah didn't wait for me and grabbed hold of the waistband and dragged it down along with my boxers until my length sprung free. She giggled and reached down the side of my bed to grab the condoms I kept there – pulling one out and tearing it open before rolling it down my shaft.

"Leah..." I was totally breathless as she lifted her skirt and pushed the fabric of her panties – revealing her gorgeous, dripping heat to me, "fuck..."

"You had your chance," she murmured to me, "now I'm gonna fuck you instead."

She bit her lip and slid two fingers through her wet folds before she lowered herself on top of me – and immediately swore and moaned out loud at the feeling of her tight walls wrapping around me. Leah groaned and rolled her head back in pleasure as I began to fill her – her fingernails digging into the skin of my thighs.