05

it was 6pm and charlie had just gone to bed, leaving the adults
(and tubbo+tommy) to themselves in the lounge, they had put on a film but no one was really paying much attention to it, everybody was just talking, planning what days they would stream, which days they would vlog, and what days would they go out and do things without filming at all.

"So, wilbur, are you planning to tell twitch about charlie" dream asked, which made the room immediately quieten, the only sounds that could be heard was the tv playing and the anticipation of wilburs awaited answer to the question they all wanted to know.

"I think I have to,we cant leave her hear while we go out and they're are gonna wonder why we have a kid with us" wilbur signed, he knew the stans were brutal, he didn't know what to expect.

"Charlie is gonna wake up tonight around eight, she always does, every night, it takes a few hours to get her back to bed, could we all do an irl stream? it would probably take some of the attention off of charlie, dream you could be off camera" Wilbur suggested, he knew the longer he waited the more scared he would get, and the more scared he is the less likely he is to do something, so it was now or never.

As anticipated, Charlie awoke at 7:57pm, but what nobody except wilbur expected was for her to be crying, she walked into the room, tears dripping from her eyes, she walked straight up to wilbur who had already gotten up from his seat on the sofa, he picked Charlie up and she buried her head into the crook of his neck, "what happened this time" wilbur asked softly, his caring tone comforted her, charlie had been having nightmares ever since she started living with wilbur.
wilbur had walked back to the sofa, sitting back down, "he took me away from you" Charlie whimpered, it was barely Audible but everybody managed to hear it.

"I won't let anyone take you away from me, you'll always be safe when your with me, he can't get to you anymore" wilbur said soothingly while he stroked Charlie's head with his hand, "your okay"

Everyone in the room was shocked, wilbur knew this was going to happen, he said it happens every night.

They waited about twenty minutes until deciding to start the stream, they set up a camera in front of a massive king sized bed, which we are going to imagine could fit all of them perfectly.

Charlie and dream sat out of veiw of the camera, dream had to make sure he said a few things to chat and charlie could go to wilbur whenever she wanted, she just had to ask dream first.

The stream was slow, it was a q and a, just chatting stream, the questions were simple until chat heard a little girls giggles from the background. Messages rushed by asking who it was, why was there an actual child with them.

The room was awkwardly silent for a few moments, the only sound that could be heard was the music that played on stream.

Wilbur sighed, "I'll be back in a minute" he said walking off camera, he walked up to Charlie and picked her up, where hugged into him, resting her head tiredly on his shoulder.

"Can you come meet some more people for me" wilbur said kindly, the chat couldnt hear anything except quackity and Karl's remake of twinkle twinkle little star that they sang directly into the microphone which had a different setting to normal.

Wilbur motioned for them to finish once he had heard Charlie's 'okay' which was more a mumble than anything.

They finished their song and wilbur walked towards the bed and sat down, bringing charlie into veiw of their stream.

Chat was going crazy and mods were trying their best to stop any of the hateful messages.

"Well, chat meet charlie, say hello to chat" wilbur said softly to chat and his daughter, who was hiding her face in wilburs jumper.

Charlie shook her head, "that's okay, so errr- chat, charlie is my daughter"

"Shes really cool chat" tommy added on, "yeahh, big man charlie" tubbo announced semi-loudly.

Wilbur explained abit of his story with charlie, nothing too detailed, once he finished explaining the basics he looked down to see charlie sleeping, she looked so peaceful, he decided to leave her there for a while, they wouldnt be too loud anyway, wilbur sat stroking Charlie's hair for a few minutes, staring down at her while his friends answered questions.

Today was a good day.
dream, sapnap, quackity and karl had arrived, most of his other friends were here the rest would be coming in the morning, his daughter was here, for once in a while he didn't feel lonely, tommorow all the people he loves will be in one room and he would be there to witness it.

A/n,,,sorry for the small part I've been really busy atm