Chapter 134

A/n: Omg New chapter

TRIGGER WARNINGS

•Death, obviously what do you think this is?
•Strangling
•Breaking wrists and fingers
•Trauma
•Miscarriage talk
•Bruises
•Slicing of neck

Lucia was soon brought to a recovery room, one that she shared with a 'roommate' of sorts. They had a curtain separating them. They could open it if they wanted to socialize and close it if they needed privacy for a little bit. She liked the idea of it, as she wouldn't really be staying long.

Her roommate had the bed closest to the window, Lucia closest to the door.

Her little roommate was a kind looking woman. Dark, curly black hair with a soft round face and dark brown eyes. She greeted Lucia warmly from where she laid, her child on her stomach, "I'm Caroline."

"Hello there" Lucia replicated her welcoming smile, and looked at the woman's child "my name's Lucia."

"Awe, they're so cute..boy or girl?" Lucia asked.

"It's a boy!" She said in excitement, "oh, I have a five year old at home..he wants a baby brother so badly! He said he's going to teach him how to catch a ball..still has a while to go though" she chuckled.

"That's lovely..so, just the two kids?" Lucia asked.

"Oh, no I have another boy, he's turning three in a few months..and when I tell you he wants a sister, he wants a sister" she laughed, "and i've miscarried twice before this little stinker. Though I consider them just as much as my children as I do my other's."

"Oh..i'm so sorry" Lucia began, giving her a soft, empathetic smile,"you're not alone, I've miscarried a couple of times both naturally and because of some trauma to the stomach. I have the same viewpoints."

"Oh...do you have any other children?" She asked, looking saddened. Miscarriages really did suck. She felt her pain.

"Oh, yes! My son, Virgil, he's seventeen-woah, this is a huge age difference now that I think about it!" She chuckled.

"Oh, what made you wanna do that? Felt spontaneous one day?" Caroline asked.

"Oh..my ex husband raped me, but i'm glad for the opportunity to have a second chance to raise a daughter, though, little Bethany here isn't going to be just a replacement-"

"Woah woah-back up! That was a huge bomb that you just dropped! You can't just say that so casually, are you okay?!" Caroline asked, a shocked look on her face.

"Oh-sorry! Just slipped out there! Lucia said quickly, and yes i'm fine! Kicked Andrew out a while ago."

"Oh my god I knew you looked familiar! Your story is all over the news!-"

"LUCIA THESE GOD DAMN NEWS REPORTERS-LOOK AT THIS!" Alice exclaimed, -quieter than normal because there were babies present-bursting into the room, a police ticket in her hand, her shirt stained with blood.

"Oh my gosh, Alice! The blood-"

"Huh? Oh, don't worry it's not mine-"

"WHAT?!"

"That news reporter was trying to film you nursing Bethany" Alice said, clearly upset, "I punched her and got a police ticket."

"Oh, people really need to mind their own business, i'll just have Virgil make a tweet about this later or something, i'm sure It'll pacify the news for now" Lucia sighed.

"So, you traumatized your roommate yet?" Alice joked, trying to get Lucia's mimd off the whole thing.

"Oh, trust me i'm not the one whose traumatized" Caroline said sheepishly.