NEW ROMANCE

"Okay so the goal of the game is to get the cookie from your forehead down into your mouth without using your hands." Willow explains as she held two cookies. Currently Willow and Harry were sitting in his dorm alone, normally couples would take this time alone to do...intimate things but Harry and Willow were anything but normal.

"Oh you're so going down." Harry says grinning as he grabbed a cookie out of Willow's hand.

"I'm the 3rd year reigning champ in Slytherin." Willow says smirking. "Nobody can beat me."

"I've always wondered what you guys got up to in the dungeons." Harry says.

"We're more fun than we seem." She says shrugging. "Anyways tilt your head back and put the cookie on." Willow orders as she does the same. Soon the competition started and Willow got the cookie into her mouth 20 seconds in. "IN YOUR FACE POTTER!" Willow cheered.

"HOW?" Harry asks stunned.

"Raw fucking talent." Willow says smirking.

"OH MERLIN IM SO SORRY!" Neville yells and shuts his eyes.

"What? Nev we aren't doing anything." Harry says confused.

"Willow is in her bra!" Neville says scrambling over to his bed while is eyes are shut.

"Neville it's a sports bra. You can open your eyes." Willow says laughing.

"Are you sure?" Neville hesitantly asks as he uncovers his eyes.

"It's like a tiny shirt Nev it's fine." Willow says smiling.

"O-okay." Neville stutters as he looked in the drawers of his bedside table.

"So what's up Nev?" Harry asks.

"Daphne wanted to see some of my plants!" Neville says happily. "So I'm getting my scrapbook of them! I have a picture of each plant I own and what their called and some fun facts!" He says showing them then front of the scrapbook.

"That's nice Nev." Harry says not really paying attention as he played with Willow's hair.

"So you and Daph?" Willow says grinning. "She never told me."

"We're just friends!" Neville says blushing like crazy "But she is really pretty."

"That she is Nev." Willow says smiling. "Go on don't keep the lady waiting." She urges and Neville sent them one last smile before leaving with his scrapbook of plants.

"Neville and Daphne. That's cute." Harry hums.

"I've never thought I'd see the day where Daph got over Kayla but here we are. Neville does seem like her type though." Willow says smiling.

"Are you packed for break yet?" Harry asks.

"Nope but you aren't either so I'm not worried." Willow says grinning.

"We leave tomorrow. Im planning on packing tonight." He says.

"I will too then." She groaned as she laid down on Harry's bed. "But first I'm taking a nap."

✰✰✰

@harryjpotter:

liked by: rweasley, theonott + 763 others

psa don't ever try to wake up wills
tagged: @willowtree

@theonott: she's so scary one time she threw her DADA textbook at me and almost broke my nose
@daphgreengrass: you forgot to tell that it was 6 am on a saturday and you jumped on her
@theonott: don't patronize me

@hermionegranger: is she packed? we leave tomorrow!
@harryjpotter: no lol
@willowtree: don't expose me
@harryjpotter: WHEN DID YOU WAKE UP?

*load 23 more comments*

✰✰✰

"So you and Neville?" Willow asks as she and Daphne packed their things to go home.

"He's sweet and I think I'm finally ready to get over Kayla. It's clear she's not fully ready and I can't wait for her. Plus Neville is a cutie." Daphne says smiling.

"He seems like your type." Willow says. "A little too awkward for me."

"You're literally dating Harry, how much more awkward can you get." Daphne teases.

"He's confident around people he knows!" Willow defends.

"Sure." Daphne says smirking.

"Plus he's confident during sex and that's what counts." Willow says smirking.

"Merlin Willow! I don't need to know about your sexual experiences!" Daphne exclaims.

"Come on you don't want to get topped by a man?" Willow asks grinning.

"No which is why I like Neville. I only get topped by women who do you think I am." Daphne scoffs.

"So have you and Neville?" Willow asks.

"I kissed him." Daphne says blushing "He kissed back but I think he's nervous."

"Awwww." Willow gushes. "So cute."

"He is adorable." Daphne sighs.

"I never thought you'd end up with a man." Willow hums.

"Honestly me either I thought I was a lesbian until I started to become attracted to Neville." Daphne says. "I still definitely prefer women." She says grinning.

"I know Daph babe. I know." Willow says.

✰✰✰

A/N: daphne and neville? yes or no because i can still change it if people don't like it.