Philza & Quackity -Interlude- Birds Of A Feather Cry Together

Philza’s POV

No! My son, my youngest… took his own life, and… oh God, Techno is my only son. Fundy, he lost his dad and uncle! God, does the god really seem to punish me for favoring Techno? I'm so sorry, Tommy.

Quackity stared at the communicator in horror, “Y-You weren’t lying…”

“Why would you think that I’d lie about my son’s life?!” I yelled at him.

Quackity scoffed, “Oh, so NOW you give a shit, huh?? From what everyone knows, you fucking deserted them in a cottage, and took that overgrown pig on a trip, and for what?”

My wings twitched at that, 'Low blow, but I deserve it…' Yeah, who am I to say this, and Tommy, he was my own blood. My actual son, but I left for Techno.

I grimaced slightly, “Yeah, but who are you to judge? You stopped me from trying to save him.” Yeah, I was being petty, it runs in the family, but hey, I do have a point for this flightless fuck.

He slightly hesitated, “I didn’t know if you were leaving L’manburg.”

I sighed deeply, pinching the bridge of my nose in irritation, “Well, now, I HAVE to go.”

“Where, Phil? Here’s barely anywhere to go.” Quackity questioned.

“My last ALIVE son… goodbye, Quackity.” Before he could speak, I flew faster than I have ever have, but I landed in his exile place. I saw everything, there's no farm for food, there’s gunpowder everywhere, holes and blood… was Dream torturing my baby? He must have, so there's a head I need to collect soon, but family first, and I need to at least talk to Fundy.

Philza to Fundy: hey Fundy, did you get the message?

Fundy to Philza: Grandpa, please, for everything, please! Tell me it's a joke, Tubbo is full on laughing, I think he went full-on insane.

Philza to Fundy: No, but there's something here.

Fundy to Philza: What is it?

Philza to Fundy: There’s a will and it looks like Tommy left you his whole inheritance.

Fundy to Philza: What inheritance? What did uncle Tommy have?

Philza to Fundy: He was the owner of Business Bay, Tommy had a lot of money, he did leave it to his friend TimeDeo to run it for him, they run most of the markets, it looks like he left almost 85% of the money to you.

Fundy to Philza: Holy shit! That's a lot of money, but not right now. What are you gonna do, grandpa?

Philza to Fundy: We'll tell your uncle Techno as soon as possible, and get at least something to bury, I want to bury Tommy in L’manburg.

Fundy to Philza: Ok grandpa, I'll tell Tubbo this. Can you come back and help? I understand if you can't.

Philza to Fundy: As much as I want too, I need to go to Techno’s house, I need to check on him. I know for a fact he will take this harder than anyone.

Fundy To Philza: Ok grandpa, I love you!

My heart froze, my grandson still loves me. I don't deserve it, not the title grandpa, not even dad. Tommy is the only one who called me that, but I'm too selfish to let go, so I made a silent promise to Kristin to be better.

Philza to Fundy: I love you too, Fundy. Make us proud and keep everyone afloat.

Fundy to Philza: Yes grandpa, take care of uncle Techno.

And with that, I took to the north. My wing is sprained but I'm glad for one thing, the trips help me get used to the cold, so let's go to Techno. I hope I'm not too late.