Tubbo and Fundy -Interlude- Goat Screams and Foxes Cunning

Fundy’s POV (Finally, someone else!)

Tubbo’s instincts are going wild, I guess grief hit him hard because he is literally ripping the whole cabinet apart…

“Tubbo, calm down! What would Uncle Tommy say about this…?” I had to yell a bit so he could hear my voice over the chaos in his head.

I know using a dead person is a low blow, but really, my uncle would want Tubbo to calm down.
But I guess it didn't work, since he is heading right towards me! Fuck, please snap out of it Tubbo!

Tubbo’s POV

USELESS!
PAIN.
ALONE.
ALONE.
ALONE!
WHERE'S BABY LAMB?
BABY LAMB’S DEAD.
FAILURE!
WORTHLESS!

My best friend is gone. I'm such a horrible friend, I exiled him from a country that was already falling apart. My own best friend, hell, someone I considered my own brother! I don't deserve being president, I'm barely turning 17 now, so I'll let my instincts go wild! I don't want to be in control, I don't want to feel this pain- Then I heard fundy

His voice seemed so far away, even so, it felt like seeing the light in a long, dark tunnel. “Oh my fucking god, Tubbo, calm the fuck down!! If you give in to your instincts, you won’t be able to go back into control!”

He's right… He’s so fucking right.

I could feel how shaky my voice was as I spoke, “Fu…. Fundy…”

Fundy smiled with relief, “Hey, Tubbo… you’re in control again……right?” He questioned me with hesitance.

“Y-Yeah… sorry... about the mess…” My tail had tucked between my legs and I fidgeted with my hands slightly, looking down at the mess I had made, my hooves fidgeting as well, nervous habits of mine.

“No worries, Tubbo! I know you lost control of your instincts, but… we need to go to my uncle’s exile.”

My expression dropped, I wanted anything but to go there. I don’t want to see how much Tommy suffered there. I don’t want to see his last moments. I couldn’t find it in myself to even speak, I tried, but I only stuttered saying ‘I’.

Fundy already knew what I was thinking though, “I know you don’t want to go, but grandpa said that Uncle Tommy left a will, and there might be more to see.”

“What did he leave in his will…?”

“I won’t disclose this information, family only. Sorry, but I can tell you that Dream has done something to him. Dream had been pushing him to… do what he did, and he visited him daily.”

It hurt when he said ‘family only’, I was his only family when everyone else abandoned him and left him in the dust, he actually considered me a brother more than Wilbur, especially after L’manberg was exploded, we shared the same trauma from Dream at the beginning. So what I exiled him? Was it truly my fault when Dream lied and manipulated me to do it? I don’t even know anymore. Either way, I was so physically and emotionally exhausted, I didn’t have enough energy to argue about it. I was about to speak, but the door had swung open.

I looked over, seeing my beloved husband, Ranboo. “Tubbo! Did you see outside??” He questioned me with urgency.

I looked over at him, confused. “No, what’s going on?”

Ranboo panted a bit, he seemed as if he had been running. “Dream’s blowing up the Community House…”

Both Fundy and I grew alarmed expressions, “What?!”

When started running outside to see what was happening, there was Dream outside with the disk and a burnt-down community house.  We all ran outside to see what was happening, and there was Dream, he was just standing there, a flint and steel in one hand, a disc in the other, right in front of the burnt-down Community House.

:)

///////////////////////////////////
Author Notes
Loki: So, uhh, this one is the shortest, but yeah! Dream interlude won't be out till later, Techno is next, but like yeah! Hope you guys enjoy the cliffhanger. thank my proofreader for all corrections! Also, Dream and George are exes, and yeah… XDNOTFOUND will be canon soon! Just to not be killed by my proofreader.

Proofreader, aka d0kld0kl: i'm either getting dnf, xdnf, or both mf, that’s how you will thank me for my work. Okay, but in all seriousness, I love doing this, it gives me something to do during the day and hopefully it’ll help me build motivation to continue my own DSMP story. (if any of my readers are here: I’m so sorry about no uploads, I’m doing my best, motivation takes time to build up) Thank you Loki for letting me help with this, it’s super fun to do and it keeps me busy :) Happy reading, dear readers…