Technoblade -Interlude- A King's Crown Is Always Heavy

Technoblade’s POV

It's always a pain waking up, I mean dad’s under house arrest, so I’ve got nothing to do, I haven't talked to mom in a while though, so might as well pray that soon I’ll talk to her. I miss her, my brothers, and Phil, but I'm not a big family man, and I have a lot of chores to get done. I was halfway through them when…

Tommyinnit tried to swim in lava

No!
L
Damn loser
Piglets dead!!
Ghostinnit arc?!
He was supposed to jump in of the cadillac not out
Only son
No more pack

Both instincts and voices scream at me. I don't believe this, not Tommy! He's too stubborn to die, he is literally the demi-god of death, so I ran to the nether portal and went straight in ignoring the post dimension travel sicknesses, and saw Tommy’s shoes on the edge with a note.

'Dear well anyone who reads this, I have committed suicide. I don't regret it, I would only regret not saying sorry to my eldest brother, father, and my bestest friend, Tubbo. They may have been absent in my life or turned on me, but I still love them. You keep my earring, it's next to the note, please give it to my brother or nephew, they may need it; My nephew more so since my brother hates me. This is my ending, not for Theseus but as Icarus. As I leave, I hope I destroy all chaos I did with me. Until my next life,
Tommy Innit Craft'

No… please tell me this letter is a lie! But low and behold, next to his shoe is his red earring right where the note was. Tommy killed himself. I'm an only child. Oh God, first my twin and now my baby brother. I can't have a breakdown here, so I took his earring and went back home.

Philza’s POV

I was almost at Techno’s house when I saw him but not empty-handed.

I quickly went over to him, “Techno! It’s me, mate, I don’t have good ne-”

Techno didn’t even look at me, but he stopped, and cut me off, “D-Dad. He’s dead. I saw the message. I-I went to the nether… he left his earring behind.”

My eyes widened. Techno never calls me dad, only Phil, mostly so people couldn’t use our relation as an advantage, but even when we’re alone, he doesn’t call me that. By that alone, I could tell this hit him pretty hard. I went to him, placing a hand on his shoulder, “Techno, just relax… I’m here, you can cry, Techno. Don’t hold it in…”

Technoblade‘s POV

When dad told me that, I started to cry. It all felt like my fault. Will died because I didn't help his mental health, and Tommy died because I refuse to take him with me to my home. I’m a horrible brother.

I took in a shaky breath, “Dad… could you help me... Make a gravestone? We don’t have a body, but… I have some things from… from him that we could use…” I didn’t even want to say his name. It just reminded me of how I failed him.

“Okay, son. I’ll help… right, and Fundy sends his condolences.”

And that hit me harder, my own nephew! I destroyed his father’s country and he still tries to help me? Why?

I just nodded, “Tell him to call when he has a chance. We’re family, we should be here for each other at a time like this…” I finally managed to stray my eyes away from the red earring in my hands, but I could only bring myself to look ahead. “But first, the grave.”

Dad nodded, and so we went through my chest, grabbing some cobblestone, black roses, and a picture of when he was born. I went to my room, grabbing his cow plushie, something mom had made for him, and a wooden sword. It was his first sword, he cherished it when he was little… Dad crafted a gravestone, and we went outside, burying the sword, his shoes, and his plushie. We then covered them with the dirt, and I heard dad say he would cook up something for me. I was alone, still standing next to my brother’s grave. A single tear fell from my cheek, I slightly grimaced…

“I’m so sorry, my little strawberry.”

////////////////////////////////////

Loki: Soooo for those who don't know, people who off themselves in Japan or China idk which, they leave their shoes to show they committed, with a note, so yeah. Dream’s next after this, and I will say this: only Tommy is Phil's biological son while Techno and Will are biological twins. Their parents left them at the port since Wilbur was not born a hybrid, and left Techno as well since he was probably weak without Wilbur. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, meanwhile I write the next one!

D0kld0kl here!! If you or someone you know are having thoughts about committing suicide, PLEASE tell someone, contact your regional Suicide Prevention Hotline, if possible! Just remember that you're love and that you matter. If you ever notice your friends or family are having a rough day, just take some time to give them a hug, I’m sure they’ll appreciate that :) If you see strangers having a rough day, a simple compliment could be enough to make them smile! Stay safe, friends!!