3

😗sorry for any mistakes

Cancún, MexicoMay 28thMonday

Cancún, Mexico
May 28th
Monday

"It's so pretty here," Lai said, looking around the resort as she and Sha walked around eating their Sherbet ice cream

They got into Cancún yesterday afternoon but decided to chill out for the day since they were a little jet-lagged. Now Lai and Sha were walking around the resort looking at the different restaurants and activities around the pool.

"Fr, it feels good to be out of the country. Makes me feel expensive" Sha danced a lil, Lai laughed at her but she agreed.

They only have been working as flight attendants for 10 months, so far they have been to Atlanta, Miami, Vegas, New York, Washington, D.C, California, and Kansas.

This was their first out of the country and longest stay. All the past trips have been 2 days or 1 day long. Most of the clients did business trips so they were happy someone wasn't doing a business trip.

"Where should we eat for lunch?" Sha asked, it was about 12:30 PM and she was kinda hungry. "That place ove-'' She stopped when someone bumped into Lai and her ice cream fell out of her hands.

Lai's jaw dropped as she stared at her ice cream on the ground just melting. The last bit of mango they had left, that she was so happy about.

"Oh shit, my bad" Eli said, with the yikes face.

"Oh no," Sha mumbled when Lai covered her mouth with her hand. She could tell she was about to start crying.

"BESTIE! What y'all doin' hea'?" Cal smiled, walking over to them. She finally looked up, teary-eyed. "Damn, whatchu do?" He mugged Eli.

Kobe looked between all of them weirdly "Y'all just gon stand in front of the melting ice cream lookin' at each other?" He questioned.

"I'll buy you a new one," Eli said, Lai started to cry and shook her head "I hate you," she said before walking away.

"Damn," Cal chuckled. Eli sucked his teeth "Over some ice cream? I said I'll get ha' another one" He glanced at Sha and then looked at Lai walking to wherever crying.