Dream -Interlude- When You Sleep, There's Always A Chance For A Nightmare

Dream’s POV

I was heading back to the main portal, making sure that I paid Sam to make the prison, that way Tommy will soon be locked away, under MY control.
It’s obvious that Tommy is Phil’s biological son, but that did raise the question of who was the mother. He always jokes that it’s a fridge, but that’s simply not the case. I took some DNA from Tommy while he was still knocked unconscious from the potion that I forced him to drink, and the results were nothing less than interesting. Philza and ☍⍀⟟⌇⏁⟒⋏… ☍⍀⟟⌇⏁⟒⋏? Huh… I can’t say their name. Either way, it’s a God name, which means Tommy was a demi-god. If I can get total control of him when he becomes the God of Death, he can pass me his title and godly powers, then I could be a God, like I was always meant to be.
I don’t even care, I broke up with George, I’ve left Sapnap behind, all that matters is I will soon be in control, and who knows… when I become a God, maybe then George will beg at my feet just to be my boyfriend again!

Tommyinnit died trying to swim in lava.

…THAT FUCKING IDIOT!!

He went out of his way to ruin my plan!! Wait, the revive book! Schlatt was a dumbass and had given it to me! Maybe that’s a good way to test it out! I followed the instructions and……. nothing….. nothing…… nothing?!! That old fool really used me for something that doesn't even WORK!!

I was pissed, so I did things a little early. I blew up the community house and everyone ran here.

Sapnap looked at me, his expression full of rage and shock, and deep down, I could see it, he felt pain. “Dream!! What the fuck did you do?!”

All I could do was roll my eyes, “The little shit squirmed loose, he’s out of my control, Sapnap! He died!! All my hard work for NOTHING!”

George stared at me, I couldn’t see his expression from behind those dumb glasses, but from his voice alone, I could tell he was scared. “Wh-What hard work, Dream…? He’s a kid! What could he do to make you blow this up? OUR hard work, Dream, all of our memories… over a KID.” His voice was shaky, but I didn’t falter, not even after I recognized the pain in his voice. “He killed himself, and yet you still find a way to make yourself the center of attention by causing problems…”

Such an idiot. “That’s why I was trying to get his godly powers!!” Wait, please tell me I said that in my head!

“What?!” I perked up slightly, hearing a familiar child’s voice. That rotten meat bag that got blown up… Tubbo.

Yep, I said that shit out loud… ugh, who CARES! The point is, that brat is dead and now useless!

I remained as cool as I could possibly be (ya know, disregarding the fact I blew things up…) and laughed, “Yeah, Tubbo! Your BEST FRIEND was a demi-god of Death! I tried taking his power for myself,” I turned towards him, he couldn’t see it, but I had a sick, SICK smile on my face. “And now he’s dead. Wasting all of my hard work for nothing.”

“Dream… is that why you pushed him aside? For power? What about all of us? Me and Sapnap… and George?” Badboyhalo attempted to reason with me, I tried to speak, but alas…

“Save it, dad.” Sapnap spoke with nothing but hatred and spite, “He’s not our friend. He chose his stupid motives over us. It’s pointless to try and reason with him.”

Fundy’s POV

FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!!

They found out what uncle Tommy was! Shit, what would uncle Techno would do??

Sapnap’s POV

I gripped my sword tightly. He lead a kid to SUICIDE… for POWER! He’s too far gone. I did what he once had told me to do, follow my heart, and I slashed at him.

Dream brought up his shield to guard himself, “Sapnap! What the hell?!”

“SAVE IT, DREAM!” I was steaming, full of rage. “This whole server would be so much better of if you were DEAD!!”

Dream’s POV

I couldn’t compete with Sapnap now, I didn’t bring enough gear to have a full-on battle! Techno might not help me here, and Phil certainly wouldn’t either, so I did the next best thing… I pearled away. Oh, but just my luck to find my ex here.

He was curled up at the trunk of a tree. I heard a sniffle erupt from him, I watched as he wiped tears off his cheeks. “...Did you really mean what you said… about Tommy?”

I clicked my tongue with annoyance, rolling my eyes. “Yes! I don’t care what you say about it, George, so test me.”

“...Well, mister Clay Was-Taken… I’m glad we’re no longer together.”

I felt my blood boil. ‘What the hell did he just say?’ I was about to speak again, but he put on his netherite armor. I rolled my eyes with a huff, “Why do you say that?”

Somehow, I didn’t see it, but he was in front of me, “It won’t hurt me to do this.”

“Do wh-” I was interrupted by a cut on my shoulder.

I don't care about him, but why does this hurt more?? Not the cut, but my feelings…? I left him, so why? Why the hell does it hurt? I didn’t understand it, I didn’t know the answer, so I grabbed my bag of pearls and left.

I began to mutter to myself, “8,000 blocks away… looks like the ar-”

Dream was shot by Purpled using a bow.

DREAM CANON LIVES: 2

“That’s for messing with my friend, you bastard.” Purpled muttered.