Chapter 395: The Strange Guy

Lily was referring to the chemical composition test for the solution that Victor and the others were drinking.

Nora sent a reply: ‘The results?’

Lily responded very quickly: “It’s just an ordinary sports drink. The only thing different about it from normal sports drinks is the fact that it’s more concentrated. Even martial arts practitioners wouldn’t need that many nutrients, no matter how much energy they use up, let alone the average person.”

The results didn’t disappoint Nora.

If Victor and the others had indeed only become this strong because they had taken some kind of drug, then said drug was undoubtedly a prohibited substance. On top of that, they were also acting very mysteriously about it. It was impossible for them to consume it at the arena itself.

But a highly-concentrated sports drink…

When she was thinking about it, elsewhere, No. 007 was looking around. Quentin asked, “Are you looking for Big Brother?”

There hadn’t been a winner between the two during the last tournament.

He would definitely be out for revenge this year, right?

Unexpectedly, No. 007 instead said, “I came late this year. Which of the contestants here is Big Sister?”

Nora abruptly raised her head and looked at him when she heard the words ‘Big Sister’.

Quentin subconsciously glanced at Nora before he replied, “Oh, Big Sister is resting in her lounge. You can look for her there if you need anything. She’s the very big and muscular woman in there.”

Nora: “…”

No. 007 was a little taken aback. “She’s very big and muscular? That’s impossible.”

Quentin: “?”

No. 007 went on. “Big Sister does regular martial arts training, so it’s impossible that she would be really big. All strong martial artists need physiques that move smoothly. I heard that there are people here who impersonate Big Sister to make money and stuff like that.”

No. 007 then looked at Nora. “Big Sister’s figure should be like No. 028’s instead.”

Nora: “…”

She took a long look at No. 007, thinking that it was likely that he might have already noticed something. However, he didn’t press the issue, so Nora didn’t say anything.

She still needed to keep her identity a secret.

Quentin lifted his chin and became very proud. “You have good foresight!”

No. 007 chuckled. Then, he pointed to the dining area next to them and suggested, “Let’s sit down and have a bite? I think it’s your match soon.”

Before Nora could say anything, another low and deep voice reached them. “No, it’s fine.”

The few of them looked over and saw Justin walking over with Cherry in his arms.

Cherry was still wearing her half-mask and was holding a lollipop. Her big eyes blinked as she looked at them.

Justin walked over, stopped in front of Nora, and faced No. 007. “Thanks.”

Then, he took out a chocolate bar and handed it to Nora. “This will replenish your energy quickly if you’re hungry.”

Nora: “…”

Next to them, Quentin’s lip corners spasmed.

Before this, he had felt that the pretty boy wasn’t worthy of Big Sister, but now that he knew that his cousin was Big Sister, his requirements for his cousin-in-law had immediately become even higher.