26. Confused

Author's POV.

"It's our first date....let's not talk about sad stuff..." Yoongi said softly and Jimin felt embarrassed again for asking him in the first place.

Aish...i should have known this! Jimin thought as he looked to the other side. He was about to slid back to his former place but he felt Yoongi's hand on his.

Jimin turned his head back towards the boy with questioning eyes.

"Why are you sitting so far?" Yoongi placed his hand around Jimin's shoulder and pulled him even more closer than before. And Jimin, he was frozen at the sudden change.

Yoongi looked at Jimin in eyes and leaned closer. "W-wha-" Jimin mumbled with wide eyes.
Yoongi slowly cupped his faced and leaned in more.
"You got some sauce on your mouth..." Yoongi whispered and wiped it off with his thumb and moved away with a smirk on his lips.

That was...what the hell was that!? Jimin wanted to slid away again but Yoongi again pulled him close and this time their faces were just a few inches apart. Jimin was frozen again as Yoongi put a fry into his mouth.

"W-what are you...-"

"That's how dates work...!" Yoongi said as he fed Jimin.

"H-how do you know?"

"I just know....."

"Did you date before?? Do you have a girlfriend or something?" Jimin asked but looked away immediately as he realised what he just said.

Yoongi was controlling his smile so hard. He grabbed Jimin's head softly and made him look back at him. "why? Are you jealous already?"

Jimin pouted and looked away again. "I didn't mean that! I was just asking....as a friend..."

"Correction! Boyfriend!" Yoongi said and Jimin's eyes widened.

"Yah! Slow down! Hold your horses!! You're going faster than electricity!" Jimin scoffed.

"I already told you I don't have time!" Yoongi shrugged.

"T-that's not an excuse...."

"Then don't you like me too?"

"Yah! I told you just now to slow down!" Jimin was loud.

"Be my boyfriend, Jimin." He was calm.

"What the-" Jimin covered his mouth. "Why are you celebrities like this!? Do you think you can do anything because you're famous??!"

"That's not true Jimin....i couldn't even save my own mother." Yoongi said in his same calm tone.

Jimin felt a stab in his heart. Was he being to mean to Yoongi?
"Yoongi...."

"I'm sorry...if it seemed like I'm forcing you. I just like you very much Jimin. I have always followed the company rules and never once dated someone. But for you...i want to break all those rules. I want to become that teenager who walks around the city holding hands with his partner. I don't care if people start hating me for loving a guy, if it's you!" His voice was cracking a bit.

"Yoongi....I'm sorry....but we don't even know each other...." Jimin bit his lip as yoongi threw his food in the dustbin.

"I can understand." Yoongi gave a soft smile. "It's late already....I'll drop you home. Let's go!" He turned around to leaved but stopped as Jimin was holding his sweatshirt from behind.

"I'm sorry...for whatever happened to your mother. I'm sorry for being mean. I'm sorry that I can't accept you Yoongi..." He was tearing up already. Yoongi turned back immediately as he heard sobs.