Possessive Sal x Reader (pt.9)

MY CISHET MALE 'FRIEND' LITERALLY TOOK A PICTURE OF ME ON THE BUS CUZ MY PHONE SCREEN WAS REFLECTING ON THE WINDOW AND I WAS WORKING ON A CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL- I'M SO DONE- I'M SO DONE- 🤸__🚛

Things managed to temporarily deescalate when Sal and Larry trudged back towards the cinema building, Sal with his mask holding on by a thread, and Larry with a black eye visibly developing. Meanwhile, Travis and I were munching on the remaining amount of popcorn I was holding. We talked about what Halloween movies are underrated, and which ones made us want to cut an ear off like Leonardo Da Vinci. As much as I hate to admit it, Travis is actually kind of a cool dude. 

I asked if he wanted my number, to which he said yes, so I asked to see his phone. I wasn't paying attention when Sal and Larry walked in to see Travis and I laughing as I added my number to his contacts.

"Yo, are you actually giving the Christian boy your number?" It was Larry, and he didn't sound pleased.

"Yeah, we were just talking about- Ow!" the smile was wiped clean off my face when Sal grabbed my wrist harshly and pulled me out of the building, leaving Travis behind while Larry followed.

"What are you doing?!" I exclaimed. "Sal, you're hurting me!"

He stopped walking abruptly, but other than that, he ignored what I said.

"You hurt me too," he glared down with an icy stare scrutinizing every inch of me from behind that mask of his.

"What- because I gave him my number? I'm sorry, but your opinion on someone, justified or not, is not going to control who I choose to be friends with. I get that you're mad he was a jerk to me and you had to apologize to him, but you don't own me!" I cried, and by some miracle, I was able to wrench my wrist free.

"Y/n..."

"What?" I spat, glaring back up at him with a stare even colder than his.

"I..."

"Fuck you, Sal. And fuck you too, Larry, for going along with it," I sneered and turned on my heel to go back indoors. I could wait until my mom got off work to pick me up, and I'd tell her all about what happened.

"Y/n, I'm so s-" Sal started, when I felt a hand much larger than his grab my shoulder.

I quickly turned around before Larry could get a secure hold of me and punched him in the face with every ounce of strength I had left. Shit, did I really just do that?

"OW... Damn it..." he seethed and covered his already bruised face with a hand.

"You two can come back and talk to me when you learn to respect boundaries," I said in an unsteady voice.

And with that, I walked back indoors one final time and sat back down with Travis. I seriously just ditched the guys that saved me from this kid's ass. I quickly texted my mom to let her know I was at the movies with a friend, so she wouldn't worry when she got home and I wasn't there. 

"Your knuckles are bleeding a little," Travis pointed out quietly.

"Oh," I looked down. He was right. I can't imagine what Larry's face looks like...

"Hey, look," my new companion nodded his head in the direction of the glass doors at the entrance.

I could see Sal now holding his mask over his face, because his yelling made it shift too much. Yeah, he's definitely yelling at Larry. Larry yelled something back and Sal just stood there, frozen. I could only guess what they'd said.

"I'm going out there. Sorry for all the trouble we caused," I pulled the borrowed jacket closer around myself before I stepped into the freezing, tense atmosphere.