Nap time~

Fluff my beloved 😩

✷✰Y/n P.OV✰☽

Looking around you see sunny sitting in one of the corners of the day care looking sad. Probably because his friend was called a monster... "Hey sunny" you said with a soft voice and smile. "The kids are ready to sleep. How are you feeling?" You said sitting next to him "look. All of them may say he's a monster but my little friend Georgia likes him if that makes you happy" you said hugging him. He hugged you back obviously while placing his head on yours. "I just don't get why they hate him so much... Is it the look? Is it the voice? He really is a nice person... And yes that actually made me feel a little better sunbite." He said chuckling a bit. "Now sunny if your feeling better come to the nap time area the kids won't sleep until you read them a story" you said. Giving him a small peck on the cheeks. You head towards the nap time area before sun could respond. You heard sun mumbled something but you couldn't hear it.

In the nap time area, you can see all the kids all tucked in some are already asleep. That's good. But some are still up waiting for that bed time story. You picked a book for sunny to read to them. And you decided that he'd read the book called 'Midas and the golden touch' it's a classic bed time story from when you were a kid. You can hear jingles from the entrance of the nap time area. "Hey sunny! Feeling better?" "Yeah, So what story am I reading?" " it's 'Midas and the golden touch' it was a classic bed time story for when I was a kid" "alright! Now gather around sunbeans~ time for a bed time story" he said with a soft voice. It was calming but you had to clean up some toys outside, so you just left the kids with sunny.

After a while, Sunny got out of the nap time area. "Alright the kids are almost asleep. I'll go turn off the lights okay?" "Hmmm Alright~" putting the last few toys in it's original spot, you can hear sunny scream for a bit. Concerned on why he was screaming, you decided to go look for moon. While your eyes adjust to the darkness, you can see red lights glowing in the distance. "Hello? Moon? Is that you?" You said whispering a little. "Get away from me." You hear a deap voice saying. That has got to be Moon! "Why would I?" "Why? Because I'm a monster obviously... Now go before I scare you and make you quit or something." Geez really not the kind of person to let people in that easily huh? Well I got 2 hours to kill so might as well try and be friend him or something. "Hey, I heard from sun your a nice guy. And I'm sure he's telling the truth, but why are you saying your a monster? I don't think your a monster." His frown went to a soft smile for a moment, but it went back down to a frown."I mean... *sigh* everytime there's a new daycare worker I somehow scare them. It's not my fault my voice box sounds like this. But I guess your not like the others huh? Heh... I'll go check on the kids I have to plays a few lullabies for them to have a nice rest." Sun was right. He really was a nice fella. Okay I can see why people are scared of him but overall he's a really nice person.

A few minutes had past, Moon was just sitting in the corner. You guessed he didn't wanted to scare you. You walked towards moon hoping he won't run away from you. And to your surprised he didn't. that's good. "Hey there moon" you said softly. "Leave me alone" he said with a growl (damns this is a daycare not a zoo bitch👹). "Alright I will but before I go I'll have you know that I dot think your a monster okay." You said giving him a quick peck on the cheeks and went back to look after the kids.

A few minutes had passed, and you heard jingles through the entrance of the nap time area. You turned around to see moon with a frown on his face. "What's the matter?" ... "Come here" you said with you hands wide open. To your surprise he actually went in for the hug. "What's wrong? Eh?" ... " Don't want to talk huh? That's fine. We can stay like this for now if you want" he nodded slowly and you gave him another peck on his forehead and dozed off with his head on your shoulders.

I Wrote this while watching Crow Father 😩 (Philza)
(811 words)