T W E N T Y O N E

Two hours later.

"Let's go babe." She heard him muttered and let him carry her out of club to his black Mercedes and put her in passenger seat. He get in his side and start his car and drove away from club to almost empty street.

His other hand trailed over her bare thigh, she bite her cheek inside to stop herself from cursing him colourful words.

That bastard!

"W-where a-are w-we g-going?" Valentina feigned slurred voice make it look she is drunk.

"My house, sweetheart." He answered and leaned to kiss her neckline while groping her bosoms.

He stop car and turn it off before hurriedly get out and help her getting out of car and she wrapped her long slender legs around his hips. He grinned and put his hands on her ass while held her tightly and walked to his three storey house.

Val(Valentina) leaned forward while feigned left wet kisses over her adam apple and throat make him grunt. She felt him getting hard and rolled her eyes in disgust.

He closed door and slam her onto wall and start kissing her neck leaving hickey. He rub himself over her crotch while groaning in pleasure. Val grip his dark hair tight while letting out force moans and groaning.

Val look at room he had took her without her realising that, she look around red room with kinky play toys hanging over walls and felt herself throw on soft surface. She looked up saw him pulling his shirt off showing his six abs, she hate to admit that he is handsome and fitted for his age.

If anyone has here beside her, she was sure they drooling over his body but she knew his darkest secrets and fantasy to force small children to fulfill his sick desires. And wanted nothing more than gut him lived and left him bleed to death.

"Your so fucking hot baby doll." He bit his lips seductively and get hover her on bed while his hands trailing over her bare legs to thighs.

Val flip their body on bed and kiss him sensually make him groan and kissed back roughly. Her hand slide to his back of neck and she pressed his nerve point and he blank out. She hurried start checking room walls and everything for secret passage and anything else but found nothing.

Running out of room, she looked around touching every walls, portraits and vases but found nothing. She checked kitchen, every rooms, bathrooms, terrace and cupboards even wardrobes but nothing has been there.

She growled in frustration and kick her heel on beautiful carpet spread beneath coffee table. Turned around to walk away and woke him up and beat him to death before she heard coughs and hush hush of someone. She froze up and look around for voice when she heard hush whispers and knee down and leaned her ears to floor from were noice is coming.

Throwing carpet away, she saw marbel floor but pulled square size marble tiles parts off and saw steel square shaped part with small code lock. She rolled her eyes and start typing rapidly while breaking code machine and throw it away. She slide steel part side, and seeing stairs and start climbing down.

She gagged internally seeing around garbage smells like old basement and start walking inside but pause when she here whimpering and sobbing.

"Hello." She says softly.

"P-plese d-don't m-me h-huat." She heard hoarse small voice calling in displaced sentence.

"I wouldn't hurt you little one. I'm here to save you, please come forward, my little brother is here that's, I came here to get him out of this smelling place." Val cooed, knowing how it's felt to locked in basement without foods and light for days.

"B-bother?" She heard and nod.

"Yes. Louis. Red haired, blue eyes like me." She replied make child gasped and she heard something fall and soft petter foots running out.

Valentina eyes squeeze slightly and get clear view of small bony boy front of her. His face is dirty with dust and dry tears while swollen chubby cheeks and busted lips. Blue eyes filled with pain, fear and happiness. His red copper hair is messy and dirty, ripped white t-shirt with shorts.

"S-is-sy!" Boy cried in happiness make Val snap out of shock and make her way to her new founded brother carefully to not scared him.

"Louis." She whispered in somehow is still shock and knee down to his height, hesitant to touch him but within seconds, she felt arms wrapped around her neck and wet tears on her shoulder as small boy sobbing.

"Hush my baby. Don't cry sissy is here now! Sissy beat bad guys and take you home with her." She rub his back softly while kissing his dirty hair. Still not believing she found her lost brother.

"R-raly!?" He stutter.

"Yes." She whispered and pick him up and start climbing up to stairs with him.

They get on top and she turned to front door when she heard footsteps coming downstairs and pause.

"Baby, don't make noise okay? Sissy going to beat bad guy for hurting you okay?." She felt him nodding and she hurriedly hide him behind the corner sofa and rush to noise see toby looking at opened basement.

"You! How did you open this?!" He growled but get cold laugh from val who is glaring at him.

"Me? Well I open it with my hands babe." Disgust is spitting out of word babe make him growl.

"You'll regret." He gritted his teeth and pounce on her immediately.

————

Hello fellows!!

How is this chapter? Did you like it?

Finally Valentina save her brother!!!

What's going to happen now!??

Sassy valentina!🤤😪

What would you like to be in the next chapter? Comment below.

VOTE . COMMENTS . SHARE .

🍁🍁