7.

You woke up right after the lights turned on.
The triangles on Sun were coming back and the dark colors faded to Sun's light ones.
He was on stand-by now and since you were awake, you decided to prepare for the kids.
You were about to get up but then Gregory woke up.

"Good morning Gregory."
He quickly got up.

"It's morning already? Oh no.. Freddy must be looking for me."
Right at that moment the doors slammed open and Freddy walked in.
"Freddy!"

As soon as he heard the boy, he came running towards you.
"Who are you? You're not supposed to be here after closing time.." As he looked past you, his face turned a little mad.
"What did you do to Sun?!"

You took a step back.
"Don't worry, I'm not here to harm anyone. Sun is on stand-by because the lights just turned on in here. I'm his new co-worker. I.. Something happened last night so I stayed the night here."

"It's true. I slept here with them. They didn't hurt me."
Gregory added.

Freddy's face relaxed a little and his usual welcoming face came back.
"Alright. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm Freddy."

You chuckled.
"I'm Y/N. It's nice to actually meet you too."
You turned to Gregory.
"Now I'd love for you to stay but we have about an hour before the kids come in, and I'm not sure what your plans are but.."

"Right, Freddy, we need to go."

"Right behind you Superstar!"
You waved them goodbye as they left the daycare.
Looking at your watch it was just a little after six (AM), so the doors of the building must've opened by now.

You were just cleaning a little here and there and thinking of some games to play later on when you felt a push in your back, making your body hit the wall. Turning around you saw Marco. Your brother's friend.
"M- Marco.." You whimpered and dropped everything in your hands.

"Don't you dare ever run away from me again! You know what I can do to your family right?"
You nodded in fear.
"You should make it up to me. Show me something I'll like."

He crossed his arms and waited.
You didn't move and so he grabbed your wrist harshly, definitely leaving a bruise later, and pulled on your shirt.
"Stop! Leave me alone!"
You bit his hand making him take a step back, but soon he looked you in the eye and you saw he was furious.
"You ungrateful brat!"
He slapped you in the face leaving a stinging pain and a red cheek.
You held your cheek and looked down. You never felt more miserable then at the moments you met him. At those times you just wished you could disappear.

Your body tensed and you closed your eyes when he lifted his hand for another slap, but it never hit you. Instead, you heard a thud as if he hit something hard.
Looking back, you saw Sun in front of you. You let out a sigh of relief. He had caught his hand before it could hit you.
His eyes were red and you guessed Moon had possessed him. You really loved Sun but you knew he'd never be able to hurt someone if he needed to.

"I wouldn't try that again if I were you."

He looked just as furious as Marco. Though he looked more annoyed and Sun (Moon) looked more as if he'd kill someone.
"And what would a stupid robot like you do, huh? Try me, I'll break all of your parts."

"What do you take me for?" Moon tightened his grip on his arm so much you heard it crack a little.
"Ow! Ow! Let me go, you stupid piece of metal! I'll make sure you'll end up as scrap!"
They smirked and slightly twisted his arm.
"Are you sure you're able to?"

Marco screamed in pain and finally they let him go, but did get their claws out.
"Y/N, You're coming with me!"

"They're not going anywhere."