𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞 𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▌

[MAGNUS' APARTMENT]

[Magnus and Lilith are drinking tea in Magnus' office.] 

MAGNUS: I would have sworn I knew every warlock in the city.

LILITH: Oh, I'm not from around here.

MAGNUS: And how is it that you heard about my services?

LILITH: A friend spoke of you. The late Ragnor Fell? I'm no slouch, but what I do need is beyond my level of expertise.

MAGNUS: Well, for a friend of Ragnor's, I would do just about anything. [rising] So, what exactly do you need?

LILITH: [rising] Well, I'm looking for something that could make a person fall out of love. [Magnus raises his eyebrows] Is that something you could do? 

CAROLINE: Is this possible? 

ROSE: Yeah. 

FREYA: She wanted that thing so that Jace will fall out of love, and then, he will only obey her. 

THEO: Right. 

MAGNUS: I can... but I don't recommend it. You see, heartache, in all its bittersweet torture, is almost always preferable to the alternative. My elixir would erase everything you've ever felt for the other person. It would be almost as if you've never loved at all. 

BONNIE: That is exactly what she wanted. 

LILITH: Well, it's actually not for me. It's for a former lover. A soldier. I've tried to get him to move on, but he's still madly in love. And his obsession is starting to distract him from his duties, and... Well, I worry what could happen if he can't focus on the task at hand. 

DAVINA:She knows how to lie. 

MAGNUS: In the rare case, I suppose erasing love is actually an act of compassion.

[Lilith smiles and Magnus gets to work.]

MAGNUS: An hour before he drinks this you must add one last ingredient: a tiny sliver of your soul.

LILITH: My soul? Why?

MAGNUS: Well, you are the object of his affection. In order for the elixir to work, it must contain a trace of you. You do know how to perform an extraction, don't you?

LILITH: [smiling] Of course.

[Magnus holds up a small bottle with a blue liquid inside. He snaps his fingers with his magic and the potion becomes a brighter blue. He hands the potion to Lilith.] 

STEFAN: She has the potion, now. 

LILITH: Thank you, Mr. Bane. You really are a true lifesaver.