Chapter 43

In order to support his brother's career,  Huai not only found someone to help Jungkook's property company to run all the documents, but also transferred a financial from the company to help Jungkook manage the accounts, and personnel to help Jungkook improve the rules and regulations.

Even for the office location and the first business,  Huai also arranged for his big brother in advance. On this day, Jungkook took the three big right people and followed a real estate manager of the Jeon Group to the high-end apartment in the center of the Royal City-Royal Palace .

"Jungkook, the Royal Palace is a high-end apartment built for urban gold collars. The transportation here is convenient and it is close to the city center. It is very convenient to work and work. The community environment is now popular in Europe and the United States, because most of the gold collars study abroad. Taking into account this point, our designers did this design at the beginning. "Manager Gao introduced to Jungkook.

"What's the house price here?" Jungkook asked.

"One hundred thousand one level." Gao manager replied.

"Hundreds of thousands?" The expressions of the three right-handed people who followed them were distorted. "I send a courier and I can't buy a square meter in a year."

"It's still a good hometown, one hundred thousand can build a floor." Xiao Song was also very emotional.

The whistle nodded again and again.

"This is just the current price, and house prices continue to grow." Manager Gao laughed. "We estimate that house prices will rise to 120,000 in two months."

"Ten thousand a month?" Dayou couldn't believe what he heard. "Is this house made of gold?"

"Expensive is the location." Gao manager explained.

"Captain? In the future we really have to work in such an expensive community?" Xiao Song asked Jungkook.

Jungkook did not answer, and then took a look at Senior Manager. Senior Manager explained very consciously: "This community was just built last year, and the occupancy rate has reached 80%. We also have a property company responsible for this, but it 's just the community 's The owner is not very satisfied with the previous property. We are planning to find a new property company, and coincidentally caught up with the opening of your property company. "

"Where are the owners dissatisfied with the previous property company?" Jungkook asked.

"Security." Senior Manager introduced, "Because the housing prices here are relatively expensive, most of the people living here are corporate executives, or some rich second-generation, these people have high requirements for the safety of the living environment. In fact, before The security is also professionally trained, but ... I do n't know why I have always been complained. "

"What's the complaint?" The whistle asked curiously.

"I am not very clear about the specifics. It seems that the reaction speed is too slow and the mobility is not enough." Manager Gao said. "In fact, there have been no unsafe accidents. All the security equipment in this community is the most advanced in the country. . "

"Is this even advanced?" Dayou glanced at the surveillance lens along the way. "I will not say the performance of the equipment. You can see where they are installed. If you waste the camera, you can't monitor it in many places."

"Yes, I found several monitoring dead ends." Xiao Song also said.

The whistle nodded again and again.